OPEN TO INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL CANDIDATES
(Vietnamese national only)
Position Title: Migrant Services Assistant (Multiple positions)
Duty Station: Ha Noi, Viet Nam
Classification: General Service Staff, Grade 4
Type of Appointment: Fixed term, one year with possibility of extension
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
Closing Date: 5:00 PM, October 23, 2019
Reference Code: VN2019/HN/15 (E)
Established in 1951, IOM is the leading inter-governmental organization in the field of migration and works closely with governmental, intergovernmental and non-governmental partners. IOM is dedicated to promoting humane and orderly migration for the benefit of all. It does so by providing services and advice to governments and migrants.
IOM is committed to a diverse and inclusive environment. Internal and external candidates are eligible to apply to this vacancy. Internal candidates should meet the minimum of time in post requirement of eighteen months or more. This requirement will be reduced to six months for internal candidates who are incumbents of a position confirmed for discontinuation.
Under the general supervision of the Chief of Mission and the direct supervision of the Head of GLPI Unit in IOM Hanoi. The successful candidate will provide administrative support for the Canada Visa Application Centre (CVAC) operated by IOM.
Core Functions / Responsibilities:
- Provide excellent client services to applicants at all times;
- Provide applicants with visa application forms, information and any other requirements;
- Ensure all inquiries from applicants regarding the requirements for submitting visa applications are properly addressed;
- Assist in the collection and forwarding of complete applications as required, including biometrics collection;
- Ensure processed applications, passports, supporting documentation and visa decisions are returned to applicants properly;
- Perform fees collection and ensure all collected money is kept in a secured and safe place;
- Input data and maintain relevant recording in the CVAC software and filling properly;
- Maintain accurate and detailed records of all applications and fees received, and biometrics enrolled and reporting these records daily;
- Maintain a professional appearance and migrant friendly demeanour at all times;
- Such other duties as may be assigned.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Vietnamese national;
- High school degree with 03 years’ experience or bachelor’s degree with 01 year experience, preferably with background in migration, working with procedures;
- Ability and willingness to work in difficult situations;
- Demonstrated ability to maintain accuracy & confidentiality in performing responsibilities;
- Teamwork oriented, efficient and flexible, capacity to work independently, sensitive to gender issues, personal commitment;
- Excellent Customer Service and Relations Skills; Excellent Presentation.
- Good interpersonal relationship and ability to work in a multicultural environment;
- Good typing, writing, and communication skills;
- Computer literacy
- Fluency in English and Vietnamese is required. Other relevant languages are an advantage.
- Inclusion & respect for diversity – Respects and promotes individual and cultural differences. Encourages diversity and inclusion wherever possible.
- Integrity & transparency – Maintains high ethical standards and acts in a manner consistent with organizational principles/rules and standards of conduct.
- Professionalism – Demonstrates ability to work in a composed, competent and committed manner and exercises careful judgment in meeting day-to-day challenges.
- Teamwork – Develops and promotes effective collaboration within and across units to achieve shared goals and optimize results.
- Delivering results – Produces and delivers quality results in a service – oriented and timely manner. Is action oriented and committed to achieving agreed outcomes.
- Managing and sharing knowledge – Continuously seeks to learn, share knowledge and innovate
- Accountability – Takes ownership for achieving the Organization’s priorities and assumes responsibility for own action and delegated work.
- Communication – Encourages and contributes to clear and open communication. Explains complex matters in an informative, inspiring and motivational way.
Appointment will be subject to certification that the candidate is medically fit for appointment, security clearance and verification of residency, visa and authorizations by the concerned Government, where applicable.
How to apply:
All interested candidates should download and complete an IOM Personal History Form from the IOM Viet Nam website at www.iom.int.vn
Completed applications, including IOM Personal History Form, application letter, and copies of diplomas and certificates, recommendation letters, etc. may be delivered to the IOM Mission Office in Hanoi at 304 Kim Ma, Ba Dinh dist, Ha Noi or submitted electronically to email@example.com referring to this Vacancy Notice’s Position Title. All applications must contain a criminal background check or a receipt from the authority indicating date of issue of the certificate.
IOM only accepts profiles with IOM Personal History Form duly completed.
Applications are non-returnable and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
31/12/2020Department of Political Affairs and Peace-building (DPPA)
25/01/2021Human Rights Watch
03/01/2021International Crisis Group
31/12/2020Save The Children
15/12/2020Trung tâm Nghiên cứu Môi trường và Cộng đồng ( CECR )
Consultancy Services on Sand and Gravel Extraction/Management Policies, Regulations and Practices in other International River BasinsWWF
Consultant(s) to Conduct Stakeholder and Value Chain Analysis of Sand Value Chain in the Vietnamese Mekong DeltaWWF
11/12/2020CERN - European Organization for Nuclear Research
All year round