- Provide a high level of service to VAC clients at all times, in full compliance with the Citizenship and Immigration Statement of Work and Service Standards;
- Assist VAC clients to correctly fill-in applications and provide clients with application forms, information and any other requirements;
- Manage and review client applications and ensure the accurate collection of biometric data;
- Ensure all inquiries from VAC clients relating to visa applications are properly addressed;
- Translate all application questionnaires and related forms from Vietnamese into English as required;
- Ensure complete applications/documents are timely processed following the established procedures;
- Input visa application data and maintain a high degree of skill in using the software platform provided, ensuring accurate tracking of both applications and supporting documents;
- Record all applications and associated fees received and provide reports on these records when required;
- Provide backup to other migration assistance services within the Migrant Services department as and when required;
- Maintain a professional appearance and migrant friendly demeanour at all times;
- Perform any other related duties that may be assigned by the supervisors.
- University degree in Business Administration or a related field from an accredited academic institution, with two years of relevant professional experience; or
- Completed High School degree from an accredited academic institution, with four years of relevant professional experience;
- An understanding of the needs of migrants; experience working with stringent procedures and requirements; a demonstrated ability to maintain accuracy & confidentiality;
- Excellent knowledge of English; excellent computer skills, especially in Word & Excel; strong interpersonal & intercultural skills; excellent Customer Service Relations skills; excellent presentation.
- Fluency in English and Vietnamese is required.
- Inclusion and respect for diversity: respects and promotes individual and cultural differences; encourages diversity and inclusion wherever possible.
- Integrity and transparency: maintains high ethical standards and acts in a manner consistent with organizational principles/rules and standards of conduct.
- Professionalism: demonstrates ability to work in a composed, competent and committed manner and exercises careful judgment in meeting day-to-day challenges.
- Core Competencies
- Teamwork: develops and promotes effective collaboration within and across units to achieve shared goals and optimize results.
- Delivering results: produces and delivers quality results in a service-oriented and timely manner; is action oriented and committed to achieving agreed outcomes.
- Managing and sharing knowledge: continuously seeks to learn, share knowledge and innovate.
- Accountability: takes ownership for achieving the Organization’s priorities and assumes responsibility for own action and delegated work.
- Communication: encourages and contributes to clear and open communication; explains complex matters in an informative, inspiring and motivational way.
- Appointment will be subject to certification that the candidate is medically fit for appointment and verification of residency, visa and authorizations by the concerned Government, where applicable.
- Only candidates residing in the country will be considered. A prerequisite for taking up the position is legal residency and work permit, as applicable.
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
03/05/2021Làng trẻ em SOS Việt Nam
08/05/2021The U.S. Embassy
26/04/2021U.S. Consulate General in Ho Chi Minh City
30/04/2021Good Neighbors (GNI)
30/06/2021Green Climate Fund
06/05/2021Embassy of the Republic of Korea in Vietnam