Monitoring and Evaluation and Programme Database Coordinator
Works with: National Office, SOS Children’s Villages Vietnam in Hanoi Working Location: National Office- Ha Noi, Vietnam
Key Performance Areas and Main Responsibilities:
1. Program Database Management
- Do data checks; validation of tools and ensure adherence to data quality systems
- Timely collation of information related to key performance indicators
- Coordinate the monitoring and self/impact evaluation of programmes; conduct site visits for ensuring quality; participate in technical reviews of programmes at all levels.
- Builds capacity in programme locations on cross-cutting issues involving monitoring, evaluation and quality assurance for result based programming
- Facilitate quality management of program database in programme location
- Lead and provide functional support to village level PDB coordinators
- Participate in new releases (software tests) related to database
2. Design - Monitoring and Evaluation
- Support program director and team in working with donor, consultants, and local partners to complete the end project evaluation.
- Support program director and team in tracking output achievement, provide reasons for any output with more than 10% variance of achievement against the plan.
- Support program director and team to develop/contextualize tools for measuring indicators.
- Assist program team to organize trainings/workshops and stakeholders at national and location levels.
- Assist program director in preparing and ensuring monthly, quarterly, reports are used by the team and partners for follow-up actions
- Assist program team and Village directors, co-workers to establish regular reflections for the application of monitoring results for decision-making;
- Support to document best practices and share with stakeholders when appropriate.
- Other relevant supports upon program director’s request
Essential Values, Behaviors and Skills:
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English and Vietnamese.
- Training and capacity building
- Data management
- Microsoft office (Ms Excel, Ms Word, and PPT)
- Team oriented
- Willing to travel as and when required
Qualification & Experience:
- Masters/ Bachelors degree in Social Science or development related subjects
- Should have minimum relevant post-qualification experience of 02 years or more
- Proven proficiency in data software packages like - SPSS / STATA / ACCESS
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analysis skills
- Excellent ability to handle statistics and data
- Wage agreement;
- Working time from Monday to Friday, off Saturday and Sunday;
- The regime of social insurance is under current regulations of the State;
- Other regimes according to the Organization's regulations;
- Candidates are oriented training and have the opportunity to participate in training at home and abroad other necessary skills for the job;
- Being assessed on their performance on the basis of individual goals; department's target; credited efforts to contribute to the organization.
- 01 application form in English and Vietnamese;
- CV in English and Vietnamese;
Application deadline: March 20, 2021
Contact: Ms. Nhu Quynh
- Tel: 024 37644019 (Ext: 125)
- Cell: 0356.986.694
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/soschildrensvillagesVietnam/
30/09/2021ASEAN Youth Organization
15/08/2021Tổ chức Đại học Pháp ngữ (AUF)
23/08/2021Save the Children
12/08/2021USAID Learns/Social Impact
08/08/2021Save the Children