Duty Station: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam Status: Full-time. Permanent. Application due: 01 April 2021 Starting date: As soon as possible
The Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) team works to provide leadership, oversight, and coordination for the M&E, Research activities of AIP Foundation programs and projects with a clear methodology that supports the efficient implementation and achievement of goals.
The M&E Assistant will be based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. The M&E Assistant will report directly to the M&E Manager in Ho Chi Minh City. In addition, the M&E Assistant will work closely with other M&E staff, program staff in Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand, and China as well as all other departments.
A key focus of this position will be supporting in implementing M&E and Research Activities include data collection, data analysis, data management and dissemination. The position requires extensive experience with database management as well as an understanding of M&E concepts and theory. The M&E Assistant also provides some administrative and logistical support to the M&E Manager.
This role will be appraised by the M&E Manager.
The responsibilities listed below are inclusive, but not exhaustive, of the role. It is reasonable to assume that additional tasks will be requested, as and when needed.
- Support the M&E Manager and M&E Coordinators in implementing M&E Activities. This responsibility may include supporting to develop data collection tools and data entry forms, spot checks of the fieldwork and data collection, do data cleaning, data analysis (as requested);
- Conduct literature reviews to inform the design of new programs, as needed;
- Work internally and externally to get ethical approval for projects;
- Support the M&E Manager to organize datasets from external road safety and population surveillance, as needed;
- Support the M&E Manager in design, managing and improving monitoring database (ActivityInfo) system;
- Regularly check project data and import into ActivityInfo;
- Support the M&E Manager in manage and storage data/documents in systems;
- Support in synthesize data for publications, progress reports, annual reports;
- Support the M&E Manager to provide training, orientation;
- Support logistics, administration and planning for M&E activities and meetings;
- Write and distribute meeting minutes;
- Other tasks, as requested by the M&E Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in biostatistics, public health, social science, evaluation, information technology, or a related field;
- 2+ years relevant work experience;
- Understanding and experience in project monitoring and evaluation is preferable;
- Proficiency in database management a plus;
- Advanced computer skills, especially MS Office applications and statistical software (e.g. SPSS, Stata, R, etc.) is preferable;
- Excellent written and verbal English;
- Ability to prioritize whilst managing expectations;
- Flexible attitude;
- Commitment to AIP Foundation’s mission, vision and core values;
- Honest and trustworthy
Contact and Deadline:
- The position will be hired locally.
- Applications are due 01 April 2021. However, please note that due to the urgency to fill the position, applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and interviews may be conducted before the closing date.
- Please submit a one-page cover letter, maximum three-page CV, and three references with current email address and telephone number to our email: email@example.com
- We will inform you before contacting your references. All applications will be carefully vetted, including working history and background checks.
About AIP Foundation:
AIP Foundation is a U.S. registered 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization addressing the pervasive and devastating rate of road traffic crash injuries and fatalities in developing countries through a holistic set of programs, with a particular focus on helmet use and safety products. Our pillared strategy includes access to safe equipment, public awareness campaigns, school-based and targeted population campaigns, technical assistance particularly focused on legislative advocacy and helmet standards; and research, monitoring, and evaluation.
Currently, AIP Foundation has approximately 50 staff with offices in Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi in Vietnam, Phnom Penh in Cambodia, Bangkok in Thailand and Chengdu in China. AIP Foundation funders and partners include a wide variety of public and private donors. As a member of the United Nations Road Safety Collaboration, AIP Foundation provides input to reports made by the UN Secretary General to the UN General Assembly. For additional information, please visit http://aip-foundation.org/Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
28/04/2021Fauna & Flora International
30/04/2021Đại sứ quán Hoa Kỳ
16/04/2021Save the Children
20/04/2021GGGI - The Global Green Growth Institute
All year roundGIZ
19/04/2021World Vision International (WVV)