Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Manager
Location: Hanoi – Vietnam
Division: Vietnam Country Program
Please submit a cover letter with your resume describing your interest in this position and how you meet the requirements. Application materials must be submitted in English and applicants must have legal authorization to work in Vietnam to be considered and confirm this in their cover letter. PATH offers a highly dynamic work environment and provides competitive compensation and benefits based on experience. Salary and benefit package are paid in VND.
PATH is a global organization that works to accelerate health equity by bringing together public institutions, businesses, social enterprises, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing health challenges. With expertise in science, health, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales solutions—including vaccines, drugs, devices, diagnostics, and innovative approaches to strengthening health systems worldwide.
By mobilizing partners around the world, we take innovation to scale, working alongside countries primarily in Africa and Asia to tackle their greatest health needs. Together, we deliver measurable results that disrupt the cycle of poor health. Working in Vietnam since the early 1980s, PATH established a permanent office in Hanoi in 1997 and an office in Ho Chi Minh City in 2014.
PATH is implementing public health programs, including HIV, Tuberculosis and virus hepatitis through partnerships with the government, private sector and civil society partners in Vietnam. The expected programs will include a network of complementary partners to bring about changes that result in strengthened local leadership and capacity for comprehensive and effective programming and social marketing of health services.
PATH is currently recruiting for a Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Manager based in Hanoi, Vietnam, who will serve as key technical staff, responsible for leading M&E activities and supervising other M&E staff to ensure the timely and accurate collection of critical program data and the routine data analysis and utilization for reporting, planning, program improvement.
The M&E Manager will have key responsibilities as follows:
- Provide technical leadership and assistance in monitoring and evaluation of the project.
- Develop the overall framework for required M&E systems, including requirements, baseline and evaluation surveys.
- Develop and implement M&E reporting guidelines and systems designed to inform the direction of the project, including data quality and data use strategies.
- Lead efforts on data analysis, visualization and use that serve reporting, experience-sharing and disseminating good results of the projects.
- Ensure the alignment of research and M&E activities with program goals.
- Train program staff on M&E guidelines, survey instruments, data collection tools, and other tools required for project M&E.
- Work with project staff and partner institutions to build capacity in quality data management.
- Supervise other M&E staff involved in collecting and analyzing data and reporting results.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of a strategy for synthesizing and disseminating key results, programmatic lessons learned, methodologies developed and other research outputs of the program.
- Collaborate with counterparts and partner organizations in work planning and program implementation.
- Develop a network of M&E and research consultants, institutions, and professional groups to facilitate ongoing work.
- Lead the development of the project operations research agenda and oversee research activities.
Required skills and experience:
- A minimum of Master Degree in public health, epidemiology, biostatistics, demographics or a related field.
- At least ten years related experience with at least five years of experience in monitoring and evaluation management role.
- At least 5 years in a supervisory role.
- Demonstrated capability in developing robust M&E frameworks for public health programs in developing countries.
- Demonstrated capacity to use project M&E to advance strategic goals and provide data for decision-making.
- Substantial knowledge on quantitative research methods, sampling techniques, data analysis and interpretation, and applied knowledge of qualitative research methodologies.
- Competency in training and capacity-building required.
- Skill in data quality assurance desired.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills, including data software, such as SPSS/EPI, STATA, and experience with GIS mapping, Tableau and infographics preferred.
- Excellent English language skills, to include reading, writing and speaking as well as strong presentation skills.
- Experience developing study design and methodology including sampling procedures, assisting with implementation, analysis and write-up to inform policy is preferred.
- Experience in private sector is highly desirable.
Must have legal authorization to work in Vietnam.
PATH is dedicated to building an inclusive workforce where diversity is valued.
PATH is an equal opportunity employer. Every qualified applicant will be considered for employment. PATH does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or orientation, genetic information, age, national origin, marital status, disability status, political ideology, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
HOW TO APPLY:
All applications are made online. For a full job description and to apply online, please access via this link or visit PATH website then go to (Careers/Search Job Listings/Asia/Global Health Programs). Deadline for applications: December 5, 2020.
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
15/12/2020United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
14/12/2020Center for Education Promotion and Empowerment of Women – CEPEW
15/12/2020World Food Programme (WFP)
29/11/2020Trường Dạy Tiếng Anh và Dạy Nghề Thăng Long
30/11/2020World Wildlife Fund (WWF) - Vietnam