- Provide leadership within the Mekong Regional Water Governance Program to ensure program quality, monitoring and evaluation, accountability and learning in the program implementation.
- Ensure the IP2 Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning (M&E) framework build upon the MEAL framework and key learning from IP1 and adhere to Oxfam’s CAMSA
- Lead on the operationalization and implementation of MEAL framework; conduct periodic revision of the M&E framework and ensure the framework is effective and relevant to context at each level (national and regional) and compliant with DFAT and Oxfam standards and guidelines.
- Undertake and provide MEAL capacity building, technical support and training to the program team at regional and country level, as program partners.
- Coordinate between regional and country-level M&E frameworks to ensure coherence.
- Provide leadership in managing all aspects of the project information management for accurate and accessible filing and record-keeping of all data collected in the projects
- Work collaboratively with and support the technical consultants on the Inclusion Project MEAL framework update and project baseline.
- Work closely with the project team and partners to ensure that all M&E activities adopt a capacity strengthening approach that balances capacity development for partners and staff and delivery of project outputs, outcomes and impact.
- Ensure scientific and statistically valid use of a range of qualitative and quantitative data collection tools and methodologies to measure the project and program outputs, outcomes and impact and provide leadership in managing all aspects of the project information management for accurate and accessible filing and record-keeping of all data collected in the projects
- Provide advice to project management staff on the analysis of data and effective integration of monitoring activities into project activity plans and field management work ensuring that all project staff contribute to and assist in implementing the M&E activities.
- Make monitoring and support visits to the project sites and work with the project team to analyze the project progress against the milestones and provide support to the project teams, partners and stakeholders in effectively meeting the requirements of the M&E framework.
- Ensure that project MEAL links to and informs communications in the project; aligning MEAL and communications visits and information gathering and, where possible, produce case studies and blogs for the program communications based on field visits and contributing to the MRWGP and Inclusion Project Communications Strategy
- Ensure that program and project MEAL data, indicators incorporate gender equality, social and disability inclusion during the development, implementation, assessment and evaluation of the project.
- Work closely with the Consortia project team, Program Manager and technical advisors to strengthen the process and analysis of data to develop program learning materials including case studies, contextual analysis, evaluations and policy briefs
- Coordinate the learning activities and processes within the program; supporting national events and coordinating regional and project wide events.
- Identify, plan and implement learning and review events for other program functions (training, policy dialogues) as part of the M&E frameworks.
- Support and identify communication strategies to disseminate program learning to staff, partners and other stakeholders.
- Coordinate with Regional Program MEL (TROSA, FFA, GRASIA, EI) to leverage learning and identify opportunities for alignment towards an Asia Regional Program quality programming.
- Advise on project budget development to ensure adequate resourcing for M&E and learning activities and manage the respective budgets.
- Identify and manage the procurement of consultancies for baselines, training, research and evaluations
- Lead on the regular reviews of the MRWGP and Inclusion Project 2 and contribute to external reviews by DFAT and/or other funders and play a key role in designing the scaling up/exiting/plan for in the program.
- Manage and ensure the integration and compliance of Oxfam’s policies and relevant sector codes of good practice.
- Accountable for the MEAL aspects of the projects; including providing oversight to national level MEAL processes and events
- Accountable to the Inclusion Project Manager
- Mitigate against risks and report incidents to supervisor.
- Determine, in collaboration with key staff in IP2 consortia project team at regional and national level, partners and stakeholders, the content and systems to manage and share knowledge to internal and external audience
- Liaise with and communicate with government officials and DFAT project team
- Attend relevant Oxfam and external meetings and provide technical backstop support to the senior management on an as needs basis
- Build networks and collaborate with local and international organizations working in the same scope of work.
- Ability to work both independently and as a member of a team and set own work-plan, meet deadlines and balance competing priorities.
- Ability to balance capacity strengthening and delivery, to coach and mentor staff.
- Ability to communicate project learning and evidence base to diverse stakeholder group
- Ability to translate complex issues into simple messages able to be understood by a range of individuals.
- Ability to work to deadlines with colleagues and manage both upward and downward accountability.
- Ability to network and represent Oxfam and the IP2 Consortia project to a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to achieve results by working alongside the team and inspiring them to deliver high-quality program standard
- Capacity to work under pressure, recognize and manage personal stress
- An understanding of and commitment to Oxfam’s values and to promoting gender equality, social and disability inclusion in programming
- Ability to spend significant periods of time in the field.
- Ability to balance organizational and program needs and priorities.
- Degree in Social Science, Development Studies, Environment or relevant disciplines
- At least 7 years relevant experience working in regional program, or within INGOs on technical MEL positions, preferably incomparable organisation and program contexts.
- Experience in developing and operationalize the MEAL Framework for regional program on water governance (preferred) or related sectors.
- Experience in promoting gender equality, social inclusion in the development and implementation of project MEAL.
- Demonstrated knowledge on baseline, review, evaluation and impact assessment methodologies and how to translate these into practical tools and processes.
- Research skills required in data collection and analysis, learning through a variety of channels for specific topics; an understanding of qualitative and quantitative data gathering methodologies; and development and maintaining databases
- Strong influencing, negotiating and networking skills, conceptual and analytical skills and experience in promoting evidence-based programming.
- Team player but able to work independently and with self-motivation
- Proven analytical and decision-making skills in a challenging context.
- Excellent communication skills both in written and verbal with strong proven skills in English language.
- Experience working in environments with political sensitivities
- Relevant computer skills, which include experience in using project management software tools, PowerPoint, Word and Excel and other quantitative and qualitative data analysis software
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
03/05/2021Làng trẻ em SOS Việt Nam
08/05/2021The U.S. Embassy
26/04/2021U.S. Consulate General in Ho Chi Minh City
30/04/2021Good Neighbors (GNI)
30/06/2021Green Climate Fund
06/05/2021Embassy of the Republic of Korea in Vietnam