Save the Children started our work in Vietnam in 1990, and implements programs in the key thematic areas: Education, Health and Nutrition, Child Protection, Child Rights and Governance, Child Poverty, Disaster Risk Reduction (DRR) and Emergency Response. At present, Vietnam Country Office has programs in 20 out of 63 provinces in Vietnam.
Save the Children in Vietnam continues to develop innovative programming that reflects the overall strategic goal of measurably improving the survival, health, protection and development of Vietnam’s poorest children by strengthening the capacity of women and children, caring adults, communities and partner organizations.
Save the Children is committed to ensuring that all our personnel and programmes are absolutely safe for children.
Child Safeguarding positioning statement:
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
We are looking for Vietnamese national for:
- Vacancy: Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability & Learning (MEAL) Officer
- Location: Hanoi
KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY
Key Area 1: Monitoring & Evaluation:
- Develop Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning (MEAL) tools/approaches for project monitoring (beneficiary tracking, data collection and analysis, reporting, etc.) in line with SCI Quality Framework;
- Ensure that monitoring and evaluation activities are undertaken as planned;
- Provide technical support to Save the Children and implementing partner staff regarding MEAL activities;
- Provide regular analysis and recommendations of program progress as required;
- Lead implementation of assessments and surveys, including baseline, end-line, and assessment tools covering relevant project indicators as needed;
- Undertake field visits to monitor progress and support monitoring and evaluation activities.
Key Area 2: Accountability:
- Work closely with program team to ensure all Sponsorship staff, including partner staff, fully understand and promote accountability in general and to children and youth in particular, through training and coaching;
- Support Accountability Focal Point in reporting and investigation of complaints and feedback as and when needed;
- Based on analysis of complaints, make appropriate recommendations to line management.
Key Area 3: Learning:
- Promote learning throughout the Sponsorship program, particularly on issues of program quality, policy analysis and advocacy;
- Coordinate with program staff to ensure that lessons learned and best practices are properly documented and are incorporated into program implementation and design;
- Participate in designing and implementation of studies, assessments, research and learning in co-ordination and cooperation with program staff;
- Provide input into annual reports.
Other tasks required by supervisor
The job duties and responsibilities as set out above are not exhaustive and the post holder may be required to carry out additional duties within reasonableness of their level of skills and experience, including adjustment on job description.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in M&E, Statistics, International Development or related field;
- Minimum 2 years of experience in project MEAL, experience in training intervention and beneficiary follow up is an advantage;
- Proven experience in program monitoring, review and evaluation, including setting of indicators and collection, analysis and presentation of data relating to program work
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Quick learner with ability to think strategically and creatively;
- Ability to provide technical support/inputs in developing and implementing sound MEAL system for children;
- Excellent ability to meet tight deadlines accurately and on time;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Vietnamese;
- Commitment to and understanding of SCI mission, values and principles including rights-based approaches and Sponsorship program requirements.
All application packages must be submitted via
The closing date for application is 5pm on 27 December 2019. Applications will be treated in confidence. Due to the volume of applications we receive, only short-listed candidates will be contacted and CVs cannot be returned.
Save the Children is an equal opportunities employer. Our selection processes reflect our commitment to the protection of children from abuse, and our people are as diverse as the challenge we face. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, HIV/AIDS status, race, national origin, religion, or sexual orientation.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position Du lịch nhật bản, hướng dẫn du lịch Nhật và đánh giá địa điểm Nhật Bản Japan travel news, japan travel guides, japan holiday destinations and japan reviews
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
31/05/2021Save the Children
10/06/2021USAID Saving Species Project
17/05/2021The U.S Embassy