Job Title: Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Assistant
Project: Vietnam Urban Energy Security
Reports to: MEL Manager
Location: Hanoi, Vietnam
Period of Performance: July 19, 2021 – July 18, 2022 (with possibility of extension)
Deadline for application: June 20, 2021
SCOPE OF WORK
As Vietnam experiences steep increases in energy demand and rising air pollution challenges, there is growing recognition that cleaner, more reliable sources of energy are needed and greater capital investment is necessary. The Vietnam Urban Energy Security works closely with GVN at multiple levels to improve enabling frameworks, mobilize investment, and increase the adoption of innovative solutions for advanced, distributed energy.
The specific objectives of this activity are to assist Vietnamese cities to:
- Improve enabling policies, regulations, and city-level plans/programs for the deployment of resilient, distributed energy services;
- Mobilize public and private sector investment for the deployment of advanced, distributed energy systems;
- Increase adoption of innovative technologies, practices, business and financing models for advanced, distributed urban energy solutions.
Overview of the Position:
The Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) Assistant will be responsible for assisting the MEL Manager in development and implementation of MEL activities for VUES.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Participate in the following activities:
- Specify data required for the Project’s performance and impact indicators;
- Develop data collection and data analysis methodology and tools;
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative data collection/surveys, gather/collect regular reports/updates and evidences from the Project’s partners and beneficiaries;
- Clean and input/update data into database, conduct internal data quality assessments, and ensure data integrity, data management and securities;
- Process and analyze data, prepare regular MEL reports; and
- Conduct internal evaluations;
- Support the update and implementation of MEL Plan;
- Undertake field visits to activity sites when necessary;
- Support the implementation of learning process;
- Support the preparation of Project Work Plan;
- Support the preparation of success stories and lessons learned;
- Support and collaborate gender integration activities;
- Collaborate with Project team members, including interns in doing MEL works;
- Support external evaluations; and
- Perform other duties as assigned by the MEL Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field. Master’s degree strongly preferred.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in program/project M&E (familiar with result framework, indicator baseline, monitoring, evaluation, impact etc.);
- Experience in donor-funded projects in Vietnam, preferable with projects funded by USAID, especially knowledge of USAID’s Monitoring Policy, MEL implementation;
- At least 2 years of experience in data collection/ survey, including developing data collection method, formulating data collection form/template, conducting/supervising surveys, data quality assurance;
- Strong skill in data processing and analysis, data structure and database, data management;
- Proficiency in Office software, including advanced skills in Excel and/or Access Database; preferable with skills in SPSS, PowerBI;
- Strong command of English and Vietnamese language skills – including report writing skills in English;
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with institutional and private-sector partners and stakeholders;
- Willing to travel to the Project sites (mainly in cities); and
- Knowledge and experience in clean/renewable energy and/or environment sector is preferable;
The MEL Assistant will report to the MEL Manager. The position is based in Hanoi.
Applicants should apply via Formsite at this LINK.
Deadline for the application: June 20, 2021.
DAI Organization and Values
DAI is a global development company with corporate offices in the United States, the United Kingdom, EU, Nigeria, Pakistan, and Palestine and project operations worldwide. We tackle fundamental social and economic development problems caused by inefficient markets, ineffective governance, and instability. DAI works on the frontlines of global development. Transforming ideas into action—action into impact. We are committed to shaping a more livable world.
DAI and its employees are committed to confronting racism and holding ourselves accountable for positive change within the company and in the communities, cultures, and countries in which we live and work. DAI is committed to attracting and retaining the best employees from all races and backgrounds in our continued effort to become a better development partner.
DAI upholds the highest ethical standards. We are committed to the prevention of sexual exploitation, abuse, and harassment as well as other ethical breaches. All of our positions are therefore subject to stringent vetting and reference checks.
DAI is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer with a commitment to diversity. DAI does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, parental status, veteran status, or other non-merit factor.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position Du lịch nhật bản, hướng dẫn du lịch Nhật và đánh giá địa điểm Nhật Bản Japan travel news, japan travel guides, japan holiday destinations and japan reviews
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
22/06/2021The World Bank