Center for Creative Initiatives in Health and Population (C.CIHP) is a Vietnamese NGO registered under VUSTA since 2008. We are working in the fields of public health, health equity, gender and gender-based violence, reproductive and sexual health, and disability and mental health.
C.CIHP is currently looking for 1 qualified candidates to join Disability and Mental Health program. The contract term is 12-month and will be renewed annually. The current funding for the positions is guaranteed to mid-2025 and expected to extend to 2026.
C.CIHP as the Prime is in charge of coordination and sub-contractors’ management, making sure the effective and high-quality implementation of project activities toward the goal to improve quality of life of persons with disabilities in Quang Tri, Thua Thien Hue and Quang Nam provinces. The specific objectives of the project are as below:
- Health and Rehabilitation services are expanded; health status and quality of life of persons with disabilities are improved. This objective will be achieved through strengthening the rehabilitation service system, particularly in: 1) service delivery; 2) assistive products and assistive technologies development; 3) Capacity enhancement for rehabilitation practitioners;
- Social services expanded; social inclusion and direct support to persons with disabilities enhanced. This objective is achieved through strengthening local capacity in providing specific services for persons with disabilities including 1) provision of home-based care for persons with disabilities; 2) provision of psychological health for persons with disabilities and their families; 3) developing a peer support network for persons with disabilities to facilitate social inclusion;
- Disability policies improved; public attitude is improved; barriers are reduced to ensure social integration of persons with disabilities.
Closing date: 31 Mar 2023
Working station: The rest vacancies in Hanoi office with possible travel to provinces.
Benefits: (1) Friendly and self-development working environment; (2) Competitive salary to be decided during contract negotiation (based the proved capacity and salary history of the candidates, the available personnel budget, and C.CIHP salary scale); Annual salary review, the 13rd month-salary, and full insurance scheme. Other benefits according to C.CIHP regulations.
How to apply: Interested candidates submit (1) Resume in English with clear description of their background and working experiences that relevant to the applied position, and contact of 3 referees; (2) A cover letter in English to explain why they are qualified for the applied position; via email to Ms. Nguyen Minh Hai at firstname.lastname@example.org with specific title of the applied position in the email subject. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
C.CIHP is an equal opportunity employer. Every qualified applicant will be considered foremployment. C.CIHP does not discriminate based on gender, gender identityor sexual orientation, and disability status.
Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Manager
Report to: COP and DCOP/ Technical Lead
Reported by: (1) MEL officers; (2) Program assistants;
Collaborated with: (1) Technical team: Program officers; (2) Grant Manager and finance team
Main task: The position is subject to donor’s approval as a key project staff.
The MEL manager is responsible for (1) leading MEL activities and supervising MEL officers to ensure the timely and accurate collection of critical program data and the routine data analysis and utilization for reporting, planning, program improvement; (2) leading research activities serving program need assessment and evaluation; (3) capacity building for project technical/ program team and sub-contractors on MEL tools and data analysis for better quality assurance
- Leading MEL activities and supervising MEL officers
- Provide technical leadership and assistance in monitoring and evaluation of the project; Develop the overall framework for required MEL systems, including requirements, baseline and evaluation surveys;
- Develop and implement MEL reporting guidelines and systems designed to inform the direction of the project, including data quality and data use strategies;
- Review and approve MEL plan of the sub-contractors; supervise MEL officers of the sub-contractors’ data collection and analysis, as well as result reporting;
- Collaborate with counterparts and partner organizations, including other USAID programs, in work planning and program implementation;
- Leading research activities serving program strategic orientation and evaluation
- Ensure the alignment of research and MEL activities with program goals;
- Contribute to the development and implementation of a strategy for synthesizing and disseminating key results, programmatic lessons learned, methodologies developed and other research outputs of the program;
- Lead thematic studies under scope of the project, serving strategic program orientation/ intervention model development
- Lead design of and supervise contractors to implement program evaluation (under Prime responsibility)
- Capacity building for project technical/ program team and sub-contractors
- Train program staff and MEL officers of sub-contractors on MEL guidelines, survey instruments, data collection tools, and other tools required for project MEL;
- Develop appropriate forms for program staff (including field officers) to monitor sub-contractors’ progress of project implementation
- Work with project staff and partner institutions to build capacity in quality data management;
- Demonstrated expertise with USAID MEL policies and procedures; Knowledge of USAID data collection and reporting requirements is highly desirable;
- Demonstrated good vision and strong capacity to use project MEL to advance strategic goals and provide data for decision-making; Skill in data quality assurance desired;
- Substantial knowledge and experience in quantitative research methods, sampling techniques, data analysis and interpretation, and applied knowledge of qualitative research methodologies;
- Excellent computer skills, including data software such as SPSS/EPI, Stata, Excel
- Strong oral and written communication and presentation skills in both Vietnamese and English;
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks at the same time;
- Competency in training and capacity-building required;
- A minimum of Master Degree in public health, epidemiology, biostatistics or a related field;
- At least eightyears of MEL experience,and knowledge on disability programs is an advantage.
Việc làm tại các tổ chức phi chính phủ - NGO Recruitment
- Website: https://ngorecruitment.org/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ngorecruitment_vn
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ngorecruitment
- Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/VieclamPhichinhphu
- Youtube: http://bit.ly/Youtube_NGORecruitment
Vietnam Stray Animal Care Programmes Officer (FOUR PAWS)FOUR PAWS
All year round
Nhân viên Kỹ thuật - IT (FOUR PAWS)Four Paws Viet
Thực tập sinh Sáng tạo Nội dung (WildAct)WildAct
Thực tập sinh Thiết kế (WildAct)WildAct
Finance Intern (CRS)Catholic Relief Services (CRS)
SDGs Intern (MSD)MSD
Micro Finance Senior Internal Control Officer (MFU - WVV)World Vision Vietnam
Associate/Senior Associate (IIX)IIX
Community Officer/Accountant (Live&Learn)Live&Learn
Nhân viên dự án (World Share)TỔ CHỨC WORLD SHARE CORPORATION
Temporary full-time assistant (FIT)Flanders Investment & Trade (FIT)
Program Officer (WCS)WCS