WITH AN INTERNATIONAL NON-GOVERNMENT ORGANIZATION (INGO)
Established in 2005, PSI/Vietnam is affiliated with an international network spanning more than 50 countries around the world. PSI/Vietnam has used social marketing techniques to fill market gaps and motivate improved health behaviors including malaria, TB, reproductive health, HIV/AIDS, sanitation & hygiene, and non-communicable diseases. PSI provides products, services and behavior change communications that improve the health and well-being of underserved communities. For more information: www.psi.org
PSI/Vietnam currently seeks a qualified & high motivated individual to work as Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) OFFICER with our dynamic, results-oriented team
This position will be the full-time, 02-year contract with possible extension and will report to Senior Manager – Knowledge Management and Communication (KMC)
Position summary: This position will support the operation and management of PSI/VN’s monitoring and evaluation (M&E) activities. This include routine data collection and analysis to ensure PSI’s monitoring information system (MIS) data are prompt, accurate and used to improve health outcomes and other program results. This position will also contribute to the development of Program M&E system to ensure that program deliverables are monitored regularly, reported accurately, and evaluated carefully. This position will also provide support to and participate in the platform’s research activities when needed.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Ensure efficient collection of data and information from the activity level to feed into program management and donor’s reports. This includes collecting on-site monitoring data of routine and distinct program activities in the field using PSI monitoring tools and best practices, when requested.
- Enter data from provider monitoring forms, consolidating, and supporting analysis of the Health network quality improvement system (HNQIS), pre-and post-test results of capacity building trainings to PSI’s technical database (DHIS2).
- Contribute to the process to create, manage, and implement an annual KMC plans
- Participate and support organizing data to action workshops and other programming and planning activities to promote data use for decision making across platform.
- Support the review, documentation and development of M&E guidance/materials, reports, and workplan
- Assist with Research activities as needed and in line with the annual KMC work plan.
Joining PSI Vietnam, the job holder will be provided with opportunity:
- To be a part of dynamic, results-oriented team at professional level.
- To be eligible for the high-class, private health and 24/7 accident insurance package for staff & spouse and children
- To be eligible for an attractive annual vacation, holiday, sick leave as per PSI’s policy
- Competitive gross annual remuneration package between US$ 8,918 – US$ 16.562 - pending candidate’s qualification
- Have a relevant education in public health, behavioral sciences, population studies, social sciences, or related field.
- At least 2 years of professional experience in program monitoring.
- Technical experience in data base manipulation, graphic data presentation, data collection.
- Experience with computer software for data entry and analysis (EPIINFO, SPSS, Stata, or similar platforms;) – a must
- Good analysis, interpersonal and presentational skills.
- Fluency in English & Vietnamese.
- Can work independently as well as in a team.
Interested candidates are requested to submit detailed curriculum vitae (CV) with a letter of interest as well as copies of relevant certificates/degrees as soon as possible (ASAP) through email: firstname.lastname@example.org by 20 September 2021. Please do not contact via telephone. Dossier will not be returned.
03/10/2021British Embassy Hanoi
Mid-level Training Consultants for Mothers and Aunts to Meet the Asian Program Framework and Trainees' CapabilitiesSOS Vietnam
22/09/2021Save the Children
30/09/2021Action to the Community Development Institute (ACDC)
26/09/2021U.S. Embassy in Hanoi
Consultancy service for Baseline Study of Project "Greening Red Cross and Red Crescent Disaster Risk Reduction: Saving Lives through Working with Nature"American Red Cross
10/10/2021U.S. Embassy in Hanoi
24/09/2021American Red Cross
30/09/2021American Red Cross