WORLD VISION VIETNAM
We are looking for Vietnamese competent candidates to fill the following vacancy:
WVV Monitoring, Evaluation, Research & Learning Lead – Counter Trafficking in Persons (CTIP) Vietnam
- Work base: Hanoi city or Ho Chi Minh city
- Deadline for application: 5th April, 2023
For detailed Job advertisement, Job description please find on following page:
WVV Monitoring, Evaluation, Research & Learning Lead - CTIP Vietnam (wvi.org.vn)
TERMS OF REFERENCE
World Vision is a Christian relief, development and advocacy organization working to improve the quality of life of people, especially children who are marginalized and living in poverty. World Vision helps all who are in need, regardless of their religion, race, ethnicity or gender. As a child-focused organization, WV’s work focuses on children, ensuring they are protected and their basic needs are met. World Vision Vietnam (WVV) has been funded from 13 support countries in Europe, Asia, the Americas and Australia. Funding of WVV consists of sponsorship program funding (70%) and Private Non-Sponsorship (PNS)/grants (30%). WVV employs about 430 staff, of which 93% are Vietnamese nationals.
WVV is operating in 4 zones: North 1 (Hoa Binh, Dien Bien), North 2 (Yen Bai, Tuyen Quang, Hai Phong), Central (Thanh Hoa, Quang Tri and Da Nang) and South (Quang Nam, Quang Ngai, Binh Thuan, Ho Chi Minh, DakNong). WVV’s Area Program (AP) usually focuses within one administrative district of a province which populated by ethnic minority people with high rates of poverty. A uniqueness of WVV’s Development Program Approach (DPA) is that AP team members are based at district level where the AP is located, which enables them to work closely with government partners and communities on a daily basis. Beside the APs, WVV is also implementing different Special and Grant Projects to meet the specific needs of vulnerable children in both AP and non-AP areas.
World Vision seeks a Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Lead for the proposed Counter Trafficking in Persons (CTIP) program in Vietnam, starting in 2023.
The MEL Lead will provide technical expertise and leadership to generate, analyze, and present quality evidence and data through monitoring, assessments, and evaluations. The MEL Lead will be a technician with demonstrated experience in building or strengthening monitoring systems, quantitative and qualitative data collection and analysis, survey and sample design, and effectively promoting evidence-based program management. The MEL Lead will provide technical guidance and supervision of project staff, sub-grantees and/or sub-contractors on Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning related issues.
- Coordinate with project staff, consortium members, communities, service providers, local governments, and donor representative to reach agreement on the MEL plan.
- Operationalize the MEL system to ensure effective collection, analysis, utilization, and reporting of project data. This could include the development of a project specific information management system to facilitate the storage, organization and retrieval of information.
- Develop and provide templates, guidance and capacity building training to project staff and partners on the project specific MEL system, donor requirements, and other MEL related topics.
- Prepare TORs for assessments, evaluations and special studies including proposed study design and sampling strategy. Participate in the recruitment of consultants and actively manage their work, including in-depth feedback on inception and final reports.
- Prepare quarterly and annual reports, including indicator tracking tables.
- Facilitate review workshops to assess project progress and performance. Refine the project MEL strategy, plan and system, and recommend changes based on evidence and stakeholder feedback.
- Lead the preparation of the annual MEL work plan and budget.
- Conduct regular field visits to validate data, conduct data quality assessments and deliver technical support to field staff.
- Facilitate processes according to which consortium members, relevant government representatives, donor representatives and other stakeholders are sharing information, collaborating and learning from one another.
- Maintain a knowledge management platform to ensure timely and effective communication and information sharing between different stakeholders.
- Supervise staff that report directly to this position.
- Perform other duties as required
- A Master's degree or above preferably with emphasis in program evaluation, statistics, economics, public health, or other field related to international development.
Knowledge and skill:
- Strong conceptual knowledge about Theories of Change (ToC), logical frameworks, and gender integration into MEL.
- Knowledge of and familiarity with international assistance program Monitoring and Evaluation requirements, preferably USAID policies, and USAID’s Collaboration, Learning and Adaptation practices.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work cross-culturally with diverse teams.
- Ability to work with host-country professionals, ministries and with donor colleagues in country.
- Strong verbal communication skills, strong presentation and report writing skills.
- Ability to achieve results through partners.
- Mentoring and facilitation skills.
- Working on projects dealing with human trafficking.
- Ability to network and communicate with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Ability to use data analysis software such as SPSS, STATA, Epi Info, etc.
- Seven (7) years or more relevant experience is required.
- Experience as a Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist required.
- Experience working with sub grantees and contracts under grants for complex projects.
- Experience in managing a team.
- Demonstrated experience in leading MEL of a large award (multi sectoral and multi stakeholder).
- Demonstrated experience and expertise in developing and operationalizing a comprehensive MEL plan.
- Demonstrated expertise and experience in developing and operationalizing routine monitoring systems designed to track both output and outcome indicators.
- Demonstrated expertise in designing quantitative surveys, estimating sample size, developing a proper sampling frame, establish appropriate weights, and cleaning, processing, and storing quantitative data.
- Demonstrated expertise in designing qualitative studies, in-depth knowledge about qualitative sampling, experience using interview and interactive tools to generate qualitative information and qualitative data analysis and reporting.
- Demonstrated experience in developing data quality assurance strategies, data management, and use of technology for data visualization.
- Demonstrated expertise and experience in data utilization strategies and ability to think creatively about active data sharing techniques.
- Experience working/living in countries in East Asia. Familiarity with the Vietnam context.
- Experience working overseas in low-resource environments.
- Previous experience with USAID grants is preferred
- Vietnamese: Fluent
- English: Fluent
Interested candidates are invited to submit your application to email WVV_recruitment@wvi.org
Our contact details are:
People and Culture Department
World Vision International - Vietnam
Address: No. 444 Hoang Hoa Tham street, Tay Ho District, Hanoi.
Tel: 024. 39439920
We give equal opportunity to every candidate, regardless of religion, race and gender.
A competitive salary, benefits and career development opportunity will be offered and commensurate with the experience, qualifications and responsibilities.Kênh kiến thức kỹ năng, phát triển bản thân, hướng nghiệp, blog nhân sự
Việc làm tại các tổ chức phi chính phủ - NGO Recruitment
- Website: https://ngorecruitment.org/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ngorecruitment_vn
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ngorecruitment
- Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/VieclamPhichinhphu
- Youtube: http://bit.ly/Youtube_NGORecruitment
Vietnam Stray Animal Care Programmes Officer (FOUR PAWS)FOUR PAWS
All year round
Nhân viên Kỹ thuật - IT (FOUR PAWS)Four Paws Viet
Thực tập sinh Sáng tạo Nội dung (WildAct)WildAct
Thực tập sinh Thiết kế (WildAct)WildAct
Finance Intern (CRS)Catholic Relief Services (CRS)
SDGs Intern (MSD)MSD
Micro Finance Senior Internal Control Officer (MFU - WVV)World Vision Vietnam
Associate/Senior Associate (IIX)IIX
Community Officer/Accountant (Live&Learn)Live&Learn
Nhân viên dự án (World Share)TỔ CHỨC WORLD SHARE CORPORATION
Temporary full-time assistant (FIT)Flanders Investment & Trade (FIT)
Program Officer (WCS)WCS