USAID Trade Facilitation Program SCOPE OF WORK
POSITION: MONITORING & EVALUATION SPECIALIST PERIOD OF PERFORMANCE: LONG TERM BEGINNING JANUARY 2020 PLACE OF PERFORMANCE: BA DINH DISTRICT, HANOI, VIETNAM
Nathan Associates Inc. is implementing a USAID project in Vietnam to support the adoption and implementation of a risk management approach to customs, which will facilitate the implementation of the World Trade Organization’s Trade Facilitation Agreement of which both Vietnam and the United States (U.S.) are members. Nathan Associates Inc. will work with The General Department of Vietnam Customs (GDVC) to ensure simplification, harmonization, professionalization, and adoption and implementation of risk management customs approaches at the national and provincial levels to expedite cross-border trade and to enable Vietnam to implement WTO TFA commitments. The Project team will work with the GDVC, private sector and other Government of Vietnam (GVN) agencies to simplify policies and across GVN units, foster stronger linkages between national and provincial levels, and improve coordination and implementation at the provincial level.
The Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) Specialist role will be a full-time position based in Hanoi.
The M&E Specialist will coordinate and provide technical assistance across the four project components to design a Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Plan and ensure that the plan is implemented and maintained on a regular basis.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
The Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) Specialist will be responsible for the following:
- Review the draft MEL Plan and indicators and develop a MEL work plan based on all the tasks and schedule included
- Support implementation of the program’s Activity Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL plan);
- Lead the review of strategy, project, or activity level M&E plans;
- Review/establish Baselines and Targets, including Surveys and Studies;
- Work with technical staff and government partners to verify data sources for all of the indicators, and research alternative data sources where necessary. This would also include assessing the data quality of data coming from secondary sources.
- Begin developing data collection instruments, particularly for those that will be needed for the baseline assessment. This may include engaging local or STTA to help develop more complex tools or surveys
- Collaborate with the program Communications Specialist to accurately publicize/convey results to stakeholders and the general public
- Schedule/Conduct Data Quality Assessments (DQAs), and maintain overall responsibility for storing and organizing data sets in a professional manner making them available for the team and external auditors?
- Conduct M&E related trainings and technical assistance for program staff as they are on-boarded so that they understand their roles and responsibilities
- Lead the review of strategy, project, or activity level M&E plans,
- Contribute to the design and field testing of the evaluation methodology, participatory data collection methods and protocols, data verification techniques, and other technical evaluation and analytical tasks conducted under this contract.
- Design and ensure quality completion of all assessments and research reports.
- Ensure the short-term technical experts and evaluation team members recruited under this program are aware of and incorporate MEL targets into high quality deliverables.
- Serve as the evaluation team leader of select internal evaluations
- Set up the MEL system - the database and filing system.
- As the gender assessment is completed, work with the gender specialist and COP to determine how the activity will measure gender outcomes.
The Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) Specialist should have the following qualifications:
- An advanced university degree in international relations, economics, statistics, political science, public policy, or other relevant field.
- At least ten years of experience at a senior level M&E position, preferably on USAID projects.
- Experience with indicator development, data collection and analysis, data quality assessments, and/or performance monitoring and reporting.
- Experience with developing and refining Performance Management Plans (PMPs) and other M&E planning documents.
- Experience designing and managing performance and impact evaluations.
- Experience with developing and field testing surveys and other data collection instruments.
- Demonstrated ability to work on and lead an evaluation team.
- Familiarity with USAID policies related to M&E highly desirable
The Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) Specialist will report to the Chief of Party
Interested applicants can submit their CVs/Resumes at HR@vietnamtfp.com.
The deadline of applications is December 25, 2019 at 5:00 pm Hanoi Time. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position Du lịch nhật bản, hướng dẫn du lịch Nhật và đánh giá địa điểm Nhật Bản Japan travel news, japan travel guides, japan holiday destinations and japan reviews
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
All year roundUSAID
05/06/2021Faro Recruitment Vietnam