- Oversee staff members who are undertaking movement operations activities in Indonesia, including activities related to field support, movements, data processing and compliance. Support staff development processes such as hiring, providing training, assigning duties and giving feedback to staff members on their performance on a regular basis to ensure high quality work and the accurate completion of activities.
- Oversee the efficient and effective management of airport services for arriving and departing individuals, including in relation to documentation, luggage, escorts and special services. Ensure staff deliver the highest quality service, interact appropriately with airport and government officials and handle urgent issues as they occur. Monitor the work schedule, validate hours and process relevant financial paperwork in coordination with the IOM finance department.
- Oversee staff as they assist individuals at transit centers or third-party facilities. Monitor the weekly shift schedule, ensuring coverage is adequate to maintain a professional, safe, secure and clean environment; address issues as they arise and continually seek ways in which IOM can improve services. For third party facilities, regularly conduct checks to ensure accommodation is up to IOM standards. Manage assets and inventories, process financial paperwork, supervise quality control of vendors, and manage the transit center vehicles and related schedules, staff and paperwork, if relevant.
- Ensure interpretation services are coordinated for individuals at the airport, in transit centers, camps, consolidation points and third-party facilities or during transport by air, ground or water, handling financial paperwork related to interpretation services as needed. Supervise the coordination of transportation from consolidation points, transit centers and third-party facilities, ensuring service providers meet IOM standards. Oversee pre-departure counselling on pre-embarkation procedures and special needs, such as meals, medication, wheelchairs and medical conditions.
- Oversee the completion of all bookings by Movements staff members in accordance with the Handbook of IOM Tariffs (HIT). Ensure compliance with program-specific Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and supervise the distribution of travel information to stakeholders. Oversee the creation of movement data files and oversee Movements staff members as they compile and analyze descriptive statistics. Certify and handle the processing of vendor-incurred costs.
- Ensure Data Processing staff members are undertaking secure storage of documentation and data in accordance with IOM principles and guidelines and that they are dispatching travel documents and coordinating exit permits and travel documents in a timely manner. Oversee the preparation of regular data mining reports on MiMOSA; advise management on possible issues which need attention and suggest corrective actions.
- Ensure compliance activities related to project monitoring and evaluation, training, youth services, project reporting, project support and protection are being carried out efficiently and effectively by the Operations Specialist, Compliance and that they are reporting regularly on the work being accomplished, particularly in relation to training of Movement Operations staff members and youth service activities at IOM transit centers.
- Liaise with airlines on a regular basis and represent the best interest of beneficiaries and clients for competitive fares with the most direct routing. Liaise with other teams and units in IOM Indonesia and with external partners such as government authorities, relevant embassies, and the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR). As needed, represent IOM at partner meetings and conferences.
- Supervise the handling of at-risk and sensitive cases in accordance with IOM’s policies, procedure and guidance in the Movement Management Manual (MMM), including assistance for unaccompanied refugee minors (URMs). Ensure IOM is adequately training staff members on working with at-risk and sensitive cases and is mainstreaming prevention of sexual exploitation and abuse (PSEA) through the awareness and training sessions for staff and service-providers.
- Supervise quality assurance procedures, ensuring checks are being regularly undertaken by staff members and incident reports are being submitted to and responded to in an efficient manner. Prepare statistics and report regularly to the DCoM on relevant activities. Work to streamline how reports are prepared and presented in order to improve services and ensure data on all procedures is compiled, summarized and presented in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of relevant Movement Operations SOPs and Movements-related systems and databases (including iGATOR, MiMOSA, SAR and Amadeus), as well as the ability to remain professional, impartial and unbiased during all interactions with migrants and colleagues per the IOM Code of Conduct and instruction on the prevention of sexual exploitation and abuse (PSEA).
- Maintain and ensure the confidentiality and integrity of all relevant paperwork in line with standards of conduct and data protection rules. Alert DCoM or management of any non-compliance to SOPs or codes of conduct by IOM staff members or partners.
- Perform such other duties as may be assigned.
- Master’s degree preferably in Political or Social Sciences, Business Administration, Migration Studies, International Relations and/or Law from an accredited academic institution with two years of relevant professional experience; or
- University degree in the above fields with four years of relevant professional experience.
- Prior Movement Operations, transportation-related and/or management experience, a strong advantage.
- Knowledge of IOM's administrative, financial and business rules and practices is desirable.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to effectively communicate with and lead a team.
- Demonstrated proficiency with IGator, MiMOSA, SAR and Amadeus.
- Excellent computer skills and a high level of proficiency in spreadsheet and database applications.
- IOM’s official languages are English, French, and Spanish.
- For this position, fluency in English is required (oral and written). Working knowledge of French and/or Spanish is an advantage.
- Proficiency of language(s) required will be specifically evaluated during the selection process, which may include written and/or oral assessments.
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
27/06/2021Blue Dragon Children's Foundation
12/07/2021Preferred by Nature
30/06/2021Pacific Links Foundation