- Support the coordination and implementation of all assigned project activities as outlined in the detailed implementation plan in line with CRS program quality principles and standards, donor requirements, and good practices;
- Monitor and report any challenges and/or gaps identified to inform adjustments to plans and implementation schedules;
- Ensure and maintain local level partnership relationship and collaboration with Mine Action program team in order to ensure cross learning; Assist partners in their efforts to reflect on project experiences;
- Support accountability through coordinating project evaluation activities and assisting partners in their efforts to collect and analyze project data per specified mechanisms and tools. Collaborate with local partner(s) to prepare reports per established reporting schedule;
- Collect information on staff capacity needs and technical assistance needs of partner organizations and monitor capacity building and technical support activities to ensure effective impact;
- Complete project documentation for assigned activities. Assist with identifying information for case studies and reports on promising practices;
- Participate in proposal development and strategy development for Mine Action program.
- Bachelor’s degree in fields relating to Community Development and/or Social Sciences;
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in project support. Experience in Mine Action programming with an INGO is preferred;
- Experience in participatory action planning and community engagement;
- Experience monitoring projects and collecting relevant data preferred;
- Experience using MS Windows and MS Office packages (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Observation, active listening and analysis skills with ability to make sound judgment;
- Good relationship management skills and the ability to work closely with local partners and community members;
- Attention to detail, accuracy and timeliness in executing assigned responsibilities;
- Proactive, results-oriented and service-oriented.
- Good spoken and written English.
- This position is based in Hanoi with about 30% travel to project sites in Quang Binh, Quang Tri, Quang Nam, and Da Nang.
- Internal: Mine Action team members; MEAL team; Administrative and Finance staff;
- External: Provincial and district partners; International and Vietnamese NGOs; Landmines working group members.
- Curriculum Vitae with name and contact information of three references
- Application Letter
- Copies of degrees, certificates
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
25/05/2021Save the Children International
28/05/2021Good Neighbors International in Vietnam (GNI)
31/05/2021Good Neighbors International in Vietnam (GNI)
21/05/2021IC - VVAF
20/05/2021Climate Change Working Group - WWF