- Position: National Administrative Assistant
- Duration: November 2021 – 30 September 2022 (extension will be given based on the consultant performance and fund availability)
- Duty station: Hanoi, Vietnam
I. Organizational Setting:
- Assist STC and Operations Coordinator in managing the ECTAD office;
- Manage (including filling) in-coming/out-going correspondence, and reporting to the STC;
- Draft and translate correspondence, speeches and other documents/updates as required;
- Maintain ECTAD contact list and events monitoring tables (with participants number);
- Arrange meetings & logistics support to incoming missions;
- Book a meeting room and receiving guests for meetings at FAO Vietnam/ECTAD office;
- Organize workshop/training/meeting;
- Process Travel Authorization & TEC for duty travels;
- Make a payment for visa, car expenses, card visit, etc. after receiving request and submit supporting documents to the Operations Assistant for filing.
- Upon recruitment initiation by Operations Coordinator, follow up with consultants to collect a full set of FAO required documents for processing labour contracts;
- Submit all required documents to FAOR office and follow up to get the contract issued;
- Raise ePPR on the system as soon as all required documents submitted by international consultants and after the contract signed with the national consultants;
- Prepare Casual Labour Contract after receiving request and required documents;
- Update the HR monitoring table as soon as there is any change and provide update report to STC and Operations Coordinator on 31 March, 30 June, 30 September and 31 December.
- Prepare tender offer after LTO clearance including market survey and prepare note for the file for repeated orders;
- Follow up with suppliers to ensure timely contract signing and goods delivery;
- Coordinate with suppliers and the Government partners (goods receivers) for goods distribution and VAT exemption;
- Process payment after receiving all supporting documents
- University degree in a field related to public administration and business;
- At least five years of relevant experience in administration and office management for development projects/international organizations/NGOs;
- Woking knowledge of English with excellent writing skills;
- Excellent computer skills: knowledge of MS Word, Outlook, Excel, and email/internet software.
- National of Vietnam
- Results Focus
- Building Effective Relationships
- Knowledge Sharing and Continuous Improvement
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills;
- Knowledge of FAO and other UN admin programs is desirable.
- To apply, visit the recruitment website at Jobs at FAO and complete your online profile.
- Only applications received through the recruitment portal will be considered
- Candidates are requested to attach a letter of motivation to the online profile.
- If you need help, or have queries, please contact: Careers@fao.org
16/11/2021Blue Dragon Children's Foundation
03/11/2021Làng Trẻ Em SOS Việt Nam
05/11/2021UNIDO - United Nations Industrial Development Organization
11/11/2021The International Center (IC)
31/10/2021Clinton Health Access Initiative (CHAI)
04/11/2021Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
12/11/2021The U.S. Embassy Hanoi
01/11/2021Development and Policies Research Center - DEPOCEN
15/11/2021World Health Organization (WHO)
31/10/2021The World Bank
All year round