About SNVSNV is a mission-driven global development partner working in more than 20 countries across Africa and Asia. Building on 60 years of experience and grounded in the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development, we work on the core themes of gender equality and social inclusion, climate adaptation and mitigation, and strong institutions and effective governance. Together with our team of over 1,600 people, our mission is to strengthen capacities and catalyse partnerships that transform the agri-food, energy, and water systems, which enable sustainable and more equitable lives for all.
Our core values of people-centeredness and respect, equity and equality, and diversity and inclusion, are fundamental to who we are, and what we do. This is reflected in our vision and mission, and strategy, which sets out our aspirations and commitments as our compass towards 2030.SNV has been working in Vietnam since 1995, and currently has over 50 national and international staff. SNV Vietnam’s team works together with communities, government agencies, and businesses in more than 50 provinces, including the remotest and poorest areas of the country. Our work focuses on three sectors - Agri-Food, Energy, and Water. By continuing to focus on these interconnected areas and adapting and expanding our approach within them, we will reach more people in Vietnam and beyond and ensure that they have every opportunity to lift themselves out of poverty.
We are seeking for qualified candidate for the post National Communications Intern to support the implementation of project.
Objectives of the InternshipTo help the intern to utilize their gained knowledge and develop professional experience through learning and practicing professional communications activities in SNV Vietnam.
For more information about SNV, please refer to our website: www.snv.org and our office in Vietnam via: www.snv.org/country/vietnam.
- Assist in creation of articles, press release, stories, publications, and social media posts.
- Assist in SNV and social media channels management, updating database, filing, and archiving.
- Support the development of communication products such as brochures, backdrops, banners, videos, branded products, etc.
- Providing interpretation and translation if required.
- Logistical support for donors/partners visits, events, and communication campaigns.
- Support with internal communications in preparing content for a monthly internal newsletter, carrying out internal activities for staff, etc.
- Other admin and support tasks to the communications team if required.
- Bachelor's degree related to media and communications/English/or development studies.
- Strong writing skill (English & Vietnamese) is mandatory.
- Communications-related skills with any combination of the following: photography/graphics/video production, computer applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and online social media and collaborative learning platforms.
- Excellent translation and interpretation skills (English/Vietnamese).
- Experience working with an INGO or in development is desirable.
- Willing and being able to undertake some work-related travel to project sites.
- Duty Station: Hanoi, Vietnam
- Reports to: Communications Officer
- Duration: October 2023 – March 2024 (6 months, full-time, with possibility of extension)
- Expected Start Date: As soon as possible
- Travel: Travel within Vietnam is expected
Support from SNV
SNV will support the intern local travelling expenses when the intern is required to work in the fields out of the working station in Ha Noi.He/she will benefit from working with multi-national team of professionals with rich and diverse fields of expertise.
SNV will facilitate the intern to meet his/her personal learning objectives during this assignment.
How to apply?If you believe that your credentials meet the outlined profile, we invite you to APPLY by uploading your CV and letter of motivation in English until 25th September 2023.
*We do not appreciate third-party mediation based on this advertisement.Kênh kiến thức kỹ năng, phát triển bản thân, hướng nghiệp, blog nhân sự
US Consulate HCMC
06/10/2023Save the Children
11/10/2023Humanitarian Services for Children of Vietnam (HSCV)
04/10/2023Save the Children
15/10/2023British Chamber of Commerce Vietnam (BritCham Vietnam)