National consultant supporting for ILO's work on Viet Nam 2021 Economic Census, Hanoi
Application deadline (midnight local time): 22 June 2021
Job ID: 6078
Department: RO-Asia and the Pacific
Organization Unit: CO-Hanoi
Location: Hanoi (presence may or may not be required at the duty station)
The ILO is issuing a call for expressions of interest for experts who wish to be included in a consultancy database currently being compiled by the ILO Country Office for Viet Nam .
Interested consultants are invited to submit their application on-line in order to establish their profile in the database from which they may be considered for consultancy opportunities that may arise. Inclusion in the database does not guarantee a contract with the ILO. You will be contacted directly by the concerned departments/office if preselected.
Candidates also applying for fixed-term employment positions with the ILO are encouraged to respond to this call for expression of interest if they so wish.
The ILO values diversity. We welcome applications from qualified women and men, including those with disabilities.
I. Background & Rationale
ILO Viet Nam is supporting the General Statistics Office (GSO) of Viet Nam to produce better data on labour and employment to contribute to the realization of the DWCP through different projects. The most recently developed project is to support GSO in implementing the 2021 Economic Census, which covers data on labour in nearly all components of Viet Nam's economy.
In this context, ILO Viet Nam will hire a national consultant to support ILO in delivering its assistance to GSO on the Economic Census and other on-going statistical work
The objective of this consultancy work is to support ILO in coordinating the delivery of assistance to GSO, including technical and admin activities.
III. Scope of Works
The Consultant will work mainly with the National Project Coordinator, under the overall coordination of the Labour Economist, and in collaboration with ILO specialists of Decent Work Team in Bangkok and Headquarters in Geneva. Due to the cross cutting nature of the work, a strong coordination within the various projects and specialists of the ILO will be required.
IV. Specific Tasks and methodology
The Consultant will perform the following tasks: 1. Organize technical meetings between ILO's statistical specialists and GSO
2. Support ILO's statistical specialists in the work around Viet Nam 2021 Economic Census, including communication
3. Undertake fieldtrips for monitoring and assessment of the Viet Nam 2021 Economic Census of the GSO
4. Report on all technical discussions between ILO and GSO around the Viet Nam 2021 Economic Census of the GSO
V. Expected results
Expected results of this consultancy work include
- 05 technical discussions between ILO's statistical specialists and GSO
- 03 reports on the technical support by ILO's statistical specialists for the Viet Nam 2021 Economic Census
VI. Timeline and Deliverables
This consultancy assignment will take place from June to December 2021. The consultant will deliver following deliverables:
III. Scope of Works
1. 01 technical discussions between ILO's statistical specialists and GSO: Deliverable: 30 July 2021
2. 02 technical discussions between ILO's statistical specialists and GSO: Deliverable 31 August 2021
3. 01 report on the technical support by ILO's statistical specialists for the Viet Nam 2021 Economic Census: Deliverable: 30 September 2021
4. 02 technical discussions between ILO's statistical specialists and GSO: Deliverable: 31 October 2021
5. 02 reports on the technical support by ILO's statistical specialists for the Viet Nam 2021 Economic Census Deliverable: 31 December 2021
Please note that all candidates must complete an on-line application form. To apply, please visit ILO People. The system provides instructions for online application procedures.
The ILO does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process whether at the application, interview, processing or training stage. Messages originating from a non ILO e-mail account - @ilo.org - should be disregarded. In addition, the ILO does not require or need to know any information relating to the bank account details of applicants.Apply Here Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position Du lịch nhật bản, hướng dẫn du lịch Nhật và đánh giá địa điểm Nhật Bản Japan travel news, japan travel guides, japan holiday destinations and japan reviews
01/08/2021Catholic Relief Services
08/08/2021NGO Climate Change Working Group (CCWG))
06/08/2021NGO Climate Change Working Group (CCWG)
01/08/2021Management and Sustainable Development Institute
10/08/2021U.S. Embassy in Hanoi
Asia for Animals Coalition Assistant - Farm Animals / Animals Asia Animal Welfare Assistant – Farm AnimalsAnimals Asia
15/08/2021Cục Y tế dự phòng
30/07/2021Save the Children
08/08/2021Action On Poverty
National Experts to develop the regulations on environmental industry in the Guiding Decree to the Law on Environmental Protection 2020 in Viet NamHanns Seidel Foundation
International Expert to develop the regulations on environmental industry in the Guiding Decree to the Law on Environmental Protection 2020 in Viet NamHanns Seidel Foundation
10/08/2021Batik International Việt Nam