UNDP is looking for a National consultant for development of an Action Plan for plastic reduction in the fishery sector.
The main objective of this assignment is to support UNDP and VIFEP in formulating a plan following Directive 33/CT-TTg on strengthening the management, reuse, recycling, treatment and reduction of plastic waste in the fishery sector.
The NC will work under the supervision of the Programme Analyst – Chemicals/ Waste and VIFEP. The multi-disciplinary nature of this assignment will require tight coordination with the other sectors and consultants at UNDP, simultaneously undertaking tasks and completing deliverables, as follow. The National Consultant is expected to deliver as follow:
- Map and analyse successful cases studies of reducing plastic litter in the fishery sector in Viet Nam; as well as in ASEAN countries with support from UNDP international consultant.
- Identify the current policies governing waste management in the aquaculture and fishery sectors. Assess the impact of the EU Trade Agreement on the requirements for reducing plastic in the fishery/aquaculture sector.
- Based on the recent survey undertaken and by VIFEP, research carried out by IDH, IUCN and other related development agencies, and other available source of information, provide analysis and assessment on:
- Draft a plan for plastic reduction in the fishery sector with proposed baseline, indicator, target, means of verification and priority activities to achieve the target.
- Participate in 03 half day meetings, 01 full day workshop in Hanoi held by UNDP and VIFEP
- Based on the comments and feedback provided, revise the draft of the plan and develop final report.
The selection will be on a competitive basis and will comply with UNDP procurement regulations.
Interested offerors are invited to submit Letter of Interest and Availability, CVs, financial proposals and 2 sample reports in English following guidance in the Procurement Notice to:
UNDP Viet Nam
304 Kim Ma, Ha Noi, Viet Nam
Direct: (+84 24) 38500283
with notification by email (without attachment) to: email@example.com that the bidder has submitted proposal.
UNDP will not be responsible for the missing of proposal if the bidder does not send notification email to above address.
Deadline for submission: 23.59hrs., 22 September 2020 (Ha Noi time).
We look forward to receiving your proposal by the above deadline.
- Kênh tài chính, chứng khoán việt nam
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
08/10/2020East Meets West Foundation
31/10/2020East Meets West Foundation
11/10/2020Lawrence S. Ting Foundation
31/10/2020AVSE Global Tổ Chức Khoa Học Và Chuyên Gia Việt Nam Toàn Cầu
The National Consultant to act as the national focal person for an assistive technology capacity assessment (ATA-C) to improve access to assistive technology in Viet NamWHO
18/10/2020Vietnam Red Cross
05/10/2020UN WFP - World Food Programme
06/10/2020UNOPS - United Nations Office for Project Services
12/10/2020World Food Programme (WFP)
12/10/2020U.S. Embassy in Hanoi