Terms of reference
Support the development of the infographic for the National SDGs Report 2020
- Title: A consultant to develop an infographic for the National SDGs Report 2020
- Time frame: 5/2021-6/2021
- Requirement: National Consultant
- Location: Hanoi
- Duration: 17 full working days
- Remuneration: 200 USD/day gross
To realize its international commitment, the Government of Vietnam promulgated the National Action Plan (NAP) on the Implementation of the Sustainable Development Agenda 2030 with the Prime Minister Decision No 622/Q?-TTg on 10/5/2018.
In addition to setting out 17 goals and 115 targets, the National Action Plan also defines responsibilities of line-ministries and sectors, sets out specific tasks and solutions as well as an implementation, monitoring, evaluation and report mechanism. One of the relevant tasks outlined in the National Action Plan is to assign the Ministry of Planning and Investment to take lead in the development of the National Reports on SDGs.
As such, the Ministry of Planning and Investment, with the technical support from UNDP and the Hanns Seidel Foundation, coordinated with line-ministries and agencies to submit to the Prime Minister the Nationl Report 2020 on “5-year implementation of the Vietnam Sustainable Development Goals” in March 2021 (Official letter 1197/BKHDT-KHGDTN&MT dated 5/3/2021 by MPI).
Aiming to support DSENRE (MPI) to launch the National SDGs Report 2020, the Hanns Seidel Foundation (HSF), through this Term of References, seeks to recruit (01) National Consultant to draft a total of 17 infographics related to the National SDGs Report 2020.
The National Consultant shall support DSENRE in drafting the content for and coordinate with the design agency to design the infographic for the National SDGs Report.
3. SPECIFIC TASKS, DELIVERABLES AND TIMELINE
Under supervision of DSENRE, the National Consultant develops the content of and coordinates with the design agency to design the infographic (in English and Vietnamese) with the following tasks:
- Study the National SDGs report, propose and select feature contents from the National SDGs Report to include in the infographic;
- Coordinate with the design agency to design the infographic;
- Proofread the printing marquette (English & Vietnamese) and ensure that it illustrates the content of the National SDGs Report;
- During the execution of the above-mentioned tasks, the National Consultant also supports DSENRE to review and revise the Final Report and ensures the consistency between the Vietnamese and English version of the Report.
- 40% of contract value after the submission of the draft version (English) and
- 60% of contract value after submission and approval of the final infographic (English and Vietnamese) by DSENRE and HSF.
5. DOCUMENTS PROVIDED BY DSENRE
DSENRE will provide the national consultant with the following documents:
- National SDGs Report 2020 (Vietnamese and English).
- Infographic for the Voluntary National Review 2018.
- Other relevant material.
6. QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Have at least a master’s degree in economics, laws, natural resource management, environment or related fields;
- Have at least 08 years of experience in a field related to sustainable development;
- Have knowledge and understanding about Agenda 2030, the SDGs;
- Have sound knowledge of the VSDGs, the National Action Plan of Agenda 2030, MDGs and SDGs;
- Have knowledge on the development context of Vietnam, coordination mechanism among sectors and levels. Have good understanding of issues related to SDGs, implementation progress, main challenges and difficulties to the VSDGs implementation;
- Have experience in writing reports related to MDGs, SDGs;
- Good analytic skill, talented in illustrating complex processes
- Excellent presentation skills in both English and Vietnamese
7. APPLICATION FORMAT
- Consultancy firms or teams of consultants are welcome to apply.
- Documents to be submitted are:
- Cover Letter indicating the motivation and suitability for this position (max. 1 pages);
- Comprehensive CV including references
- Language: English.
- Format: PDF
Interested individuals or teams are requested to send the application documents to Ms Trinh Ngoc Mai (firstname.lastname@example.org) and clearly indicate the subject of the application: “Infographic National SDGs Report”. Please also direct potential questions to this email address.
Deadline for submission is 13th May 2021 at 24:00 Hanoi time.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position Du lịch nhật bản, hướng dẫn du lịch Nhật và đánh giá địa điểm Nhật Bản Japan travel news, japan travel guides, japan holiday destinations and japan reviews
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
22/06/2021The World Bank