- Location: Home based with travel to Tien Giang and Ho Chi Minh city
- Purpose: To provide Tien Giang and Ho Chi Minh City’s Women’s Union with technical support in cash transfer targeting in response to COVID-19
- Contract duration: 15 August – 30 December 2022 (with maximum of 20 working days)
- Tools of collecting, prioritizing long list and scoring/voting for short list that is in Google form extracted/Excel file or other in user-friendly Application and in scanned version or other for consolidation and Excel file (in Vietnamese)
- Process who doing what at each step for Women’s Union and local authority Tien Giang and Ho Chi Minh City to implement selection beneficiaries based on project criteria that described in proposal, recommended from LLH Assessment, further discussed and agreed with partners.
- Beneficiary verification process and
- Steps of selection beneficiary provide technical support to Tien Giang and Ho Chi Minh City Women’s Union throughout verification process.
- Provide trainings on cash transfer procedures and beneficiaries targeting process to Tien Giang and Ho Chi Minh City Women’s Union and local authorities and provide technical support throughout the targeting process, and steps of selecting beneficiaries. The training will be done for each province, so in total there will be at least 2 trainings (maximum 6) for 2 provinces.
- Application letter explaining your interest in the consultancy and why you are the most suited candidate for this position.
- Updated CV.
- Personal History Form (P11). The P11 Form can be downloaded from the following website: http://asiapacific.unwomen.org/en/about-us/jobs
- Example of 2 reports on similar topics, one in English and one in Vietnamese.
- Financial proposal specifying a daily consultancy rate and a breakdown per deliverable, UN Women will bear the costs of requested travel expenses following the UN-EU cost norm.
US Consulate HCMC
06/10/2023Save the Children
11/10/2023Humanitarian Services for Children of Vietnam (HSCV)
04/10/2023Save the Children
15/10/2023British Chamber of Commerce Vietnam (BritCham Vietnam)