UN Women Viet Nam is looking for a National Consultant on Ending Violence Against Women and Children.
‼️ Candidates are requested to send the following documents in separated attachment in one application email to email@example.com
- Application letter explaining your interest in the consultancy and why you are the most suited candidate for this position
- Updated CV, including professional reference.
- Personal History Form (P11). The P11 Form can be downloaded from the following website: http://asiapacific.unwomen.org/en/about-us/jobs
- Two previous publications/report as evidence of producing high-quality written reports on gender equality and women’s empowerment.
- Financial proposal specifying the total lump sum amount (breakdown of the daily professional fee in local currency and proposed number of working days). The candidate does not to include the travelling cost as UN Women will arrange for the consultant to the project site following the UN-EU cost norm.
‼️ Extended deadline for application: 15 June 2022
‼️ JD and requirements: CLICK HERE
13/07/2022Đại sứ quán Hoa Kỳ tại Hà Nội
12/07/2022USAID Learns - Social Impact
28/06/2022USAID Learns - Social Impact