UN Women is seeking to recruit a National consultant on gender and women’s economic empowerment to to conduct pre- and post-distribution assessments of cash transfer in Lao Cai province in response to COVID-19.
The responsibilities of the national consultant will be as follows:
- Develop an assessment plan with a feasible workplan and methodology
- Develop a data collection tools
- Provide trainings on data collection tools for provincial remunerators (Women’s Union and Department of Labor – Invalids and Social Affairs staff at provincial and district level)
- Conduct 2 fieldworks for data collection (1 pre and 1 post distribution) among the project beneficiaries (at least 120 beneficiaries – or 20% of the total project beneficiaries). The fieldwork will be in Bat Xat district, Lao Cai provinces, for a least 3 days per time.
- Provide technical supports and monitor the data collection of the provincial remunerators
- Data analysis of the assessment
- Draft a report
- Consolidate comments from UN Women and Lao Cai Women’s Union to the report.
- Finalize the report.
Core Values and Competencies
In addition to aforementioned requirements and qualifications, it is important that the intern shares the core values and core competencies of the organization.
• Respect for Diversity
• Awareness and Sensitivity Regarding Gender Issues
• Creative Problem Solving
• Effective Communication
• Inclusive Collaboration
• Stakeholder Engagement
• Leading by Example
Please refer to the attached ToR for more information.
Candidates are requested to send the following documents in separated attachment in one application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for Application: 7 October 2020
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
06/12/2020The Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB)
02/12/2020Làng Trẻ SOS Việt Nam
03/12/2020The Hinrich Foundation
04/12/2020The Vietnam Foundation
03/12/2020World Vision Vietnam (WVV)
24/12/2020The National Institute of Genetics
07/01/2021World Bank Group
02/12/2020Department of Operational Support (DOS)
07/12/2020Office of the United Nations Ombudsman and Mediation Services (UNOMS)
15/12/2020International Labour Organization (ILO)
14/12/2020World Bank Group
11/12/2020International Finance Corporation (IFC)