National Consultant(s) for Assessment of the Functionality of the Human Trafficking Database (British Council)
The British Council is the UK’s international organisation for cultural relations and educational opportunities. We build connections, understanding and trust between people in the UK and other countries through arts and culture, education and the English language. With offices in over 100 countries, the British Council have been in Vietnam since 1993 helping citizens and institutions contribute to more inclusive, open and prosperous society by partnering with local and international organisations to improve governance, rule of law and access to justice.
The Tackling Modern Slavery in Vietnam (TMSV) Project funded by the UK Home Office and implemented by a consortium composed of International Organisation of Migration (IOM), British Council and World Vision. The goal of this project is to end modern slavery in Viet Nam through changing behaviour, increasing prosecutions and supporting the rehabilitation and reintegration of potential and actual victims of human trafficking. TMSV Project is expected to achieve the following three broad impact areas:
- Preventing vulnerable populations from becoming victims
- Strengthening the judicial response to human trafficking
- Supporting the rehabilitation and reintegration of victims of trafficking
As part of the impact area 2 activities led by the British Council, the project will provide technical assistance to the local partners to review the functionality of human trafficking database, to identify gaps and to provide recommendations for improved functionality and sector integration of the data collection and data sharing in support of effective investigation, prosecution and conviction of human trafficking crime as well as protection of victims.
The British Council is looking for an experienced national consultant(s) to conduct the assessment of the functionality of human trafficking database. Further details of the assignment are provided in Term of Reference.
Interested candidates are kindly requested to apply by submitting CVs and proposal to email@example.com by 01 April 2021.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
28/04/2021Fauna & Flora International
30/04/2021Đại sứ quán Hoa Kỳ
16/04/2021Save the Children
20/04/2021GGGI - The Global Green Growth Institute
All year roundGIZ
19/04/2021World Vision International (WVV)