The Australia-Vietnam Economic Reform Program (the Aus4Reform Program) works with the Vietnamese Government to boost productivity and competitiveness in Vietnam. The Program supports the development of quality policies, laws, and institutions through advocacy, consultation, and by strengthening the evidence base for economic policies - drawing on international experience and expertise, especially from Australia.
Specific outcomes that the Program will contribute to include:
- An improved and more equitable business enabling environment resulting in the formal registration of at least one million private enterprises by 2020;
- More competitive and transparent product and factor markets;
- Stronger competition law institutions, including an amended competition law, and restructured competition agency and enforcement mechanisms;
- Improved evidence base on impact of efforts to accelerate rural restructuring;
- Increased evidence base and awareness of the links between Women’s Economic Empowerment (WEE), reducing gender gaps in labour productivity, and accelerating productivity growth.
Aus4Reform is now looking for 03 national consultants for preparing the Report on “Strengthening the capacity of Vietnam’s private sector”.
For more detailed works please refer to TOR attached.
If you are interested in this job, please send your application to email address: email@example.com by 4pm on 30 June, 2021.
- Cover letter (or email)
- CV of the consultant
Asia for Animals Coalition Assistant - Farm Animals / Animals Asia Animal Welfare Assistant – Farm AnimalsAnimals Asia
15/08/2021Cục Y tế dự phòng
30/07/2021Save the Children
08/08/2021Action On Poverty
National Experts to develop the regulations on environmental industry in the Guiding Decree to the Law on Environmental Protection 2020 in Viet NamHanns Seidel Foundation
International Expert to develop the regulations on environmental industry in the Guiding Decree to the Law on Environmental Protection 2020 in Viet NamHanns Seidel Foundation
10/08/2021Batik International Việt Nam