The Swiss Red Cross is part of the International Red Cross & Red Crescent Movement, the worlds largest independent humanitarian organization. Together with its national partners, the Swiss Red Cross has a long history of working in Vietnam mainly in the area of Disaster Response, Recovery and CBDRM. In line with the SRC Country Strategy, SRC is now transitioning its long-standing partnership with VNRC from long-term projects towards an approach of increasingly direct, punctual support to VNRC’s own initiatives. To accompany this transition, we are looking for a
National Delegate Vietnam
- Efficient management and oversight of the bilateral project implementation with VNRC, in close coordination with the National Society and the SRC headquarters, approved plans, budgets and procedures.
- Function as the main legal representative of SRC in Vietnam, and represent the organization with the main implementing partner VNRC, government and non-governmental partners, movement partners and other NGOs.
- Oversee the continuation of dialogue with VNRC on increasing their capacity in the areas of Cash Transfer Programming (CTP) and Emergency Shelter and develop proposals or initiatives for continued punctual support to VNRC activities.
- Proven experience as a programme manager in guiding non-profit organizations in the humanitarian and/or development sector and familiarity with organizational development and capacity-building.
- Post-graduate degree in international development; international relations; disaster risk management or related field.
- Minimum 2 years international working experience in the coordination programmes.
- Work experience within the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement an asset.
- Ability to network, coordinate and cooperate with partner, staff, government authorities, local communities and other NGOs in a mutual learning process.
- Vietnamese National or at least fluent in Vietnamese.
- Fully fluent in English with reporting skills and experience in writing technical reports or project proposals.
Contract per May 2020 until December 2021. Competitive salary and benefits provided.
Please submit your online application until February 29, 2020 to Mrs Ursula Baumgartner at firstname.lastname@example.org. Link for online application process: https://jobs.redcross.ch/National-Delegate-Vietnam-eng-j467.html.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
22/01/2021Center for Community Health Research and Development (CCRD)
28/02/2021Center for Community Health Research and Development (CCRD)
28/01/2021U.S. Embassy Hanoi