Reference number: TOR-VNM-2021-003 (Please refer to this number in the application)
Assignment title: National consultant on gender statistics
Purpose: To develop the report on gender statistics in Viet Nam for the period 2017-2020 and other policy briefs on selected gender issues to advocate for gender-responsive policies and programmes as the 2021 priorities.
Location: Home-based with technical meetings in Hanoi, Viet Nam
Contract duration: 15 Feb 2021 – 30 Oct 2021 (max 52 working days)
Contract supervision: UN Women Programme Specialist
UN Women Viet Nam Country Office
UN Women is looking for a National Gender Statistic Consultant to work with UN Women Programme Specialist to implement the gender statistics activities in the 2021 AWP of the UN Women, Vietnam Country Office.
Scope of Work and Expected Tasks
Scope of Work
Gender statistics will be drawn from official statistical information, including administrative data, household and specialized surveys and the census of Viet Nam. The national consultant will work with staff from the General Statistics Office and UN Women staff, in collaboration with the Department of Law and Policy of Viet Nam Women’s Union.
- Review the draft report on national gender statistics for the period 2017-2020 prepared by GSO.
- Coordinate and facilitate the technical meetings organized by UN Women and GSO to collect comments and feedback from the relevant stakeholders for the finalization of the national gender statistics for the period 2017-2020.
- Work with the infographic designer to design the national gender statistics report for the period 2017-2020.
- Finalize the draft report on national gender statistics for the period 2017-2020 prepared by GSO.
- Support UN Women, VWU and GSO for the organization of the launch of the national gender statistics report for the period 2017-2020, including the development of the agenda and identification of invitees.
- Work with GSO, UN Women and Viet Nam Women’s Union to select and then develop at least two thematic gender statistic briefs on the selected gender issues to advocate for the selected policies on gender equality in 2021 (this will be discussed with VWU based on the priority agenda of the National Assembly in 2021).
- Work with GSO and VWU to organize some technical meetings to consult and collect comments on the gender statistic briefs on the selected gender issues.
- Support VWU to develop at least two brief gender statistics reports in consultation with the technical staff from VWU and GSO and the feedback from the relevant stakeholders.
- Conduct three trainings on gender statistics on selected themes where there has been evidence on financing gaps from the state budget in taking concrete actions to address gender inequality issues. These trainings will target at the data developers and data users as policymakers at the sub-national levels.
Please refer to the attached ToR for more information.
Interested candidates are requested to send their application to UN Women Vietnam via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the TOR number you are applying for in the subject of the application email.
Deadline for Application: 24 January 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for each position.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
22/01/2021Center for Community Health Research and Development (CCRD)
28/02/2021Center for Community Health Research and Development (CCRD)
28/01/2021U.S. Embassy Hanoi