The GIZ Energy Support Programme is working with the Ministry of Industry and Trade (MOIT) on the development of the energy sector in Viet Nam. The current technological focus is on solar power, wind power, bioenergy, renewable energy, energy efficiency and smart grid.
Duty station: Hanoi, Viet Nam
Duration: 6 months starting from 15 November 2021
Main activities during the internship: The Intern will work with the Admin and Finance Team of the Energy Support Programme on all admin and finance tasks including:
- Support to prepare logistics and documents for events in the office and at the site.
- Support for filing including soft and hard copies.
- Support to deliver to / collect important documents from the country office such as contracts, vouchers, correspondences etc...
- Support to prepare logistics and protocol for internal meetings of the admin team and technical team (when required).
- Provide translation services when needed (between English and Vietnamese).
- Other administrative tasks.
- Vietnamese nationality.
- Currently undertaking postgraduate/bachelor studies in, economics, or a comparable course of study or has recently completed your studies. A Master’s Degree is an asset.
- Experiences in an intercultural and multi-lingual context gained by way of internships and/or academic exchanges. Experiences in foreign countries are an asset.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Vietnamese. German is an asset.
- Strong MS Office, organisational and analytical skills.
- Highly motivated to learn and to contribute to a young and dynamic team of international and national staff with the aim to develop the power sector in Viet Nam, and willing to take on responsibility, work independently and efficiently and travel to project sites for work if necessary.
- The internship requires university enrolment or the finalization of your degree no longer than six months ago upon commencement of the internship.
Apart from a monthly allowance, successful candidates will enjoy a professional and dynamic working conditions and good policies of training and development. Interested qualified candidates are invited to send the latest curriculum vitae, cover letter and copies of relevant certificates and references by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before 28 October 2021. The internship is expected to start on 15 November 2021 and last for 6 months. Note: Please state “Application for the Internship – ESP Admin” in the subject line. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted after the deadline. Telephone contact is not encouraged.
13/12/2021Đại sứ quán Nhật Bản
10/12/2021British Consulate-General in Ho Chi Minh City
03/01/2022Save the Children
17/12/2021Save the Children
17/12/2021Save The Children
10/12/2021U.S. Embassy in Hanoi
15/12/2021U.S. Embassy in Hanoi
17/12/2021ARISE + Viet Nam
15/12/2021The U.S Embassy Hanoi
10/12/2021The U.S Embassy Hanoi
13/12/2021The U.S. Mission to Vietnam
12/12/2021SOS Children’s Villages International
30/12/2021SOS Children’s Villages International