As a federal enterprise, the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its objectives in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development. We work in a variety of fields and support our cooperation partners in designing strategies and meeting their policy goals. GIZ Viet Nam is currently engaged in three priority areas: 1) Vocational training; 2) Environmental policy and sustainable natural resource use; 3) Energy. For further information please visit our website: www.giz.de/viet-nam.
The joint Vietnamese-German technical cooperation programme “Reform of Technical Vocational Education and Training in Viet Nam II” (TVET Programme) aims to better align TVET in Viet Nam to the changing world of work. It is funded by the German Ministry of Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) with counterpart funds from the Vietnamese Government. The implementing agencies are the GIZ and the Directorate of Vocational Education and Training (DVET) under the Ministry of Labour, Invalids and Social Affairs (MoLISA). In order to reach the project’s objective, three main outputs have to be achieved:
▪ Output 1: State actors, TVET staff, TVET institutes and the business sector are interconnected.
▪ Output 2: The regulatory framework of TVET is aligned to the requirements of the changing world of work
▪ Output 3: The concept of High-Quality TVET institutes is successfully implemented in selected TVET institutes.
Thereby, the TVET Programme contributes to the improvement of the supply of demand-orientated qualified workforce in Viet Nam. The TVET Programme is looking for qualified national intern to fill the following position of:
Learning Area: Monitoring and Evaluation and Inclusion.
Duty station: Hanoi
Duration: 6 months starting from June 2022
The National Intern will learn & practice in different activities:
• Support the conceptualization, implementation, analysis, and presentation of results of the following surveys:
o a survey among graduates of COVID-19 short-term training courses at eleven supported TVET institutes,
o a tracer study among graduates of supported college-level initial training courses at eleven supported TVET institutes,
o a trainee survey among trainees of college-level and intermediate-level supported initial and further training courses at eleven supported TVET institutes,
o an enterprise survey among 100 partner enterprises of eleven supported TVET institutes on the perception of enterprises employing or training graduates.
• Support the implementation of capacity development measures on inclusion, for example training for TVET teachers and business cooperation officers.
• Support the implementation of policy advice activities (studies, workshops) on inclusion.
• Support the development of preparation plans, event checklists, participant registration, responses to participants’ inquiries...
• Assist with translating documents and verifying translations (Vietnamese/English).
• Perform other duties and tasks at the request of management.
Requirements of qualifications, competences and experience:
• Vietnamese nationality
• Being a final year university student or fresh graduate within 6 months after university graduation (A major in economics, IT, statistics, political sciences, sociology, or education is an asset),
• Experience with sampling, conducting surveys and other assessment and research methods,
• Experience with leading and recording interviews for surveys,
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel. Knowledge of other statistical tools would be an asset,
• First experiences with data cleaning and analysis, reporting and presentation,
• Strong verbal and written communication skills both in English and Vietnamese,
• Responsible, motivated, attention-to-detail, results-oriented working style,
• Part-time work experience, especially in event organization or research institutions, is an asset,
• First experiences with administrative procedures, such as travel claims, are an asset,
• Interest to learn about inclusion in TVET.
Apart from a monthly allowance, successful candidates will enjoy professional and dynamic working conditions. Interested qualified candidates are invited to send the latest curriculum vitae, cover letter and copies of relevant certificates and references by email to email@example.com before 16th May 2022.
The internship is expected to start from 01 June 2022 and lasts for 6 months.
Note: Please state “Application for the Internship – TVET” in the subject line. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted after the deadline. Telephone contact is not encouraged.
GIZ – YOUR PARTNER FOR A BETTER FUTURE
20/05/2022Save the Children
23/05/2022HelpAge International tại Việt Nam
24/05/2022Save the Children
25/05/2022Save the Children
20/05/2022Save the Children
25/05/2022Trung tâm Nghiên cứu Môi trường và Cộng đồng
23/05/2022The VinaCapital Foundation (VCF)
15/06/2022Embassy of Denmark in Vietnam
20/05/2022The Alliance of Bioversity International and CIAT
31/05/2022Oxfam in Vietnam