As a federal enterprise, the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its objectives in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development. We work in a variety of fields and support our cooperation partners in designing strategies and meeting their policy goals. GIZ Viet Nam is currently engaged in three priority areas: 1) Vocational training; 2) Environmental policy and sustainable natural resource use; 3) Energy. For further information please visit our website: www.giz.de/viet-nam.
The project “Conservation, Sustainable Use of Forest Biodiversity and Ecosystem Services in Viet Nam” is financed by the German Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) with counter-part funds from the Vietnamese Government. It is the continuation of a project with the same name that took
place from 2015-2017. The implementing agencies are the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH and the Viet Nam Administration of Forestry (VNForest) under the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (MARD).
The project’s overall objective is: “State administrative agencies at national and provincial level responsible for the management of protected forests implement mechanisms which provide benefits from biodiversity conservation and sustainable forest management to local communities.”
Comprising three components, the project is expected to achieve the four key outputs during the period from January 2018 to end of December 2021 as follows:
- Component 1: Legal and policy framework for biodiversity and forests
Output A: The legal and policy framework which provides for biodiversity conservation and sustainable use of forest ecosystem services in Vietnam is improved.
- Component 2: Capacity Building/ Financing and effective management of Protected Forests Output B: Finance and management planning of PAs for the conservation of biodiversity is improved; Output C: The monitoring and information system of PAs are improved.
- Component 3: Implementation and Monitoring of VPA/FLEGT
Output D: Pre-requisites for the implementation and monitoring of the VPA FLEGT are created.
The Program is looking for a local qualified candidate to fill the following position: National intern
Duty station: Hanoi
Duration: 6 months (to be starting as soon as possible)
Working time: from 8.am to 5.pm, Monday – Friday
To effectively assist and support the smooth running of office and project components by ensuring that various general administration duties are carried out accurately and to a consistently high standard. Duties performed shall project a professional company image through interaction with other parties.
- Support in procurement, logistics, contract preparation, processing vouchers and filling • Support in the preparation, organization and implementation of workshops, events, meetings
- Assisting in translating messages and short documents from Vietnamese into English and vice versa, if requested
- Draft news on the project workshop, activities, etc. for Facebook post;
- Shoot photos during events and workshops.
- Support to quality assurance in technical activities and deliverables;
- Support in other tasks, as required.
- Fresh graduate from University in Finance, Economics, Accounting, Business Administration or Forestry, Biodiversity or NRM, Communication, Media
- Good communication skills
- Able to work under pressure and handle multi-tasks
- Good at excel and words
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Students in the last 2 years of their study or have completed their study within the last 6 months.
Apart from a monthly allowance, successful candidates will enjoy professional and dynamic working conditions and good policies of training and development.
Interested qualified candidates are invited to send curriculum vitae and cover letter to the email address: email@example.com before 8th October 2020.
Note: Please state “Application for an internship at BIO Project” in the subject line or on the envelope.
The short-listed candidates will be contacted within 1 weeks after the deadline. Telephone contact is not encouraged.
GIZ – YOUR PARTNER FOR A BETTER FUTURE
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
09/12/2020British Chamber of Commerce Vietnam (BritCham Vietnam)
25/12/2020Save the Children
15/12/2020World Wildlife Fund (WWF) - Vietnam
06/12/2020The Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB)
02/12/2020Làng Trẻ SOS Việt Nam
03/12/2020The Hinrich Foundation
04/12/2020The Vietnam Foundation