VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENTPosition: National Intern, ASEAN REI Duty station: Hanoi, Vietnam Duration: 01 March 2021 till 30 August 2021 (6 months, full-time internship) VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT As a federal enterprise, the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its objectives in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development. We work in a variety of fields and support our cooperation partners in designing strategies and meeting their policy goals. GIZ Viet Nam is currently engaged in three priority areas: 1) Vocational training; 2) Environmental policy and sustainable natural resource use; 3) Energy. For further information please visit our website: www.giz.de/viet-nam. Within the Green Cluster (Environment, Climate Change, Agriculture and Regional Economic Integration) a separate team is in charge of a number of regional projects with components in Viet Nam. The regional project team in Hanoi is specifically in charge of the implementation of the Viet Nam based activities of among others these BMZ financed projects: - Promotion of Sustainable Agricultural Value Chains in ASEAN (AgriTrade) - Promotion of sustainability in the textile and garment industry in Asia (FABRIC) - Promotion of Competitiveness within the Framework of the Initiative for ASEAN Integration (COMPETE) - Consumer Protection in ASEAN (PROTECT) - Strengthening Regional Structures for SME Promotion (ASEAN SME) - Support of Regional Economic Cooperation in Asia (SRECA) - Strengthening the resilience of poor population groups to climate change in selected ASEAN states (Resilience) Most of the regional projects work both on the regional level with ASEC in Jakarta and on country level with a focus on Cambodia. Laos. Myanmar and Vietnam. The political partners in Vietnam are the Ministry of Planning and Investment (MPI), Ministry of Industry and Trade (MOIT), Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (MARD). the Vietnam Competition and Consumer Protection Authority (VCCA) and Vietnam Trade Promotion Agency (VietTrade). The project is looking for a local qualified candidate to fill the following position:
National InternDuty station: Hanoi Duration: 01 March 2021 till 30 August 2021 (6 months, full-time internship) The Intern will support Admin and Finance Team on all admin and finance tasks including:
- Support in procurement, logistics, contract preparation, processing vouchers and filling
- Support in the preparation, organization and implementation of workshops, events, meetings
- Assist in translating messages and short documents from Vietnamese into English and vice versa, if requested
- Draft news on the project workshop, activities. etc. for Facebook post;
- Shoot photos during events and workshops.
- Support to quality assurance in technical activities and deliverables;
- Support in other tasks, as required. Any other administrative and technical tasks as required by the Team Leader
- Vietnamese citizen, who are in the last year of their study or newly graduated students within 6 months upon commencement of the internship.
- Graduated from University in Finance, Economics, Accounting, Business Administration, Communication. Media or related to one of the projects.
- Good communication skills
- Able to work under pressure and handle multi-tasks
- Good at Excel and Word
- Good command of spoken and written English
30/09/2021ASEAN Youth Organization
15/08/2021Tổ chức Đại học Pháp ngữ (AUF)
23/08/2021Save the Children
12/08/2021USAID Learns/Social Impact
08/08/2021Save the Children