As a federal enterprise, the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its objectives in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development. We work in a variety of fields and support our cooperation partners in designing strategies and meeting their policy goals. GIZ Viet Nam is currently engaged in three priority areas:
- 1) Vocational training;
- 2) Environmental policy and sustainable natural resource use;
- 3) Energy.
The focus of SIPA Project is to support Vietnam in improving institutional system, building human resource capacity so that Viet Nam could be ready to fulfill its commitment within the Paris Agreement. At the same time, the Project will help Viet Nam in updating NDC in line with the national circumstances and international context; piloting some mitigation and adaptation actions defined in the Plan.
The project is looking for 02 local qualified candidates to fill the following position:
- National Intern (Administration)
- Duty station: 14 Thuy Khue, Hanoi
- Duration: 6 months
The Administrative Interns will learn & practice by assisting the project staff in different activities in terms of administration:
- Support reception function for GIZ-SIPA Office
- Assist operation function for telephone network to ensure the smooth operation of the office: answers, reviews, forwards and/or takes calls
- Support to set up meetings in GIZ-SIPA Office
- Assist to manage incoming and outgoing correspondences (post, fax, mails)
- Photocopies and scans documents as needed
- Support for project teams in logistic services (workshops, meetings, etc.)
- Support in procurement and contract preparation,
- Assist in translating short documents and filing document.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Vietnamese nationality
- Currently undertaking postgraduate/bachelor studies in business administration, social science or related areas.
- Independent and well-organized with good communication skills
- Able to work under pressure and handle multi-tasks
- Customer-oriented and strong sense of responsibility
- Familiar with PC applications
- Having IT knowledge and German are a plus
- Experiences in an intercultural and multi-lingual context gained by way of internships and/or academic exchanges. Experiences in foreign countries are an asset.
- Good command of spoken and written English
- The internship requires university enrolment or the finalization of your degree no longer than six months ago upon commencement of the internship.
Apart from a monthly allowance, successful candidates will enjoy professional and dynamic working conditions and good policies of training.
Interested qualified candidates are invited to send the latest curriculum vitae, cover letter and copies of relevant certificates and references by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before 30th September 2022.
The internship is expected to start as soon as possible and last for 6 months.
Note: Please state “Application for the Internship –SIPA project” in the subject line. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted after the deadline. Telephone contact is not encouraged.
GIZ – YOUR PARTNER FOR A BETTER FUTURE
USAID Learns - Social Impact
05/10/2022USAID Learns - Social Impact
30/09/2022Humanitarian Services for Children of Vietnam (HSCV)
04/10/2022USAID Learns - Social Impact