I. About GIZ
As a federal enterprise, the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its objectives in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development. We work in a variety of fields and support our cooperation partners in designing strategies and meeting their policy goals. GIZ Viet Nam is currently engaged in three priority areas:
- Vocational training;
- Environmental policy and sustainable natural resource use;
The project Support to Vietnam for the Implementation of the Paris Agreement” support the Vietnamese Government in creating enabling conditions for the successful implementation of its climate commitments and targets in the context of the Paris Climate Agreement. These contribute to an ambitious medium-to-long-term climate policy by the Vietnamese Government. Particularly, the project team provides advice and capacity building to integrate the country ́s NDC in a harmonized national policy framework, and to strengthen Viet Nam’s role in international climate negotiations. Further support is provided to mobilize climate finance for sectoral decarbonization strategies, and ultimately to implement sectoral mitigation and adaptation measures along with significant social and environmental-related co-benefits. The project also serves as the interface for the International Climate Initiative (IKI) of the Federal Ministry for the Environment, Nature Conservation and Nuclear Safety (BMU), via which active IKI projects in Viet Nam are coordinated and information about climate policy processes is provided.
The political partner in Vietnam is the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment (MONRE), represented through its Department of Climate Change (MONRE/DCC).
The Project is looking for a candidate to fill the following position: National Intern “Climate Policy and Outreach”
II. About Job Vacancy
The intern will learn and practice by assisting the project’s staffs in different activities in term of technic as follows:
• Assisting with research activities on matters related to NDCs and climate policies, including on GHG emission reduction measures, GHG inventories, Climate Change’s impacts in Vietnam
• Supporting the preparation of SIPA outreach and communication activities
• Supporting the conceptualization and preparation of a huge workshop with national and international project stakeholders in Viet Nam
• Providing input regarding the application of innovative video, visualization and other communication tools to the technical project team
• Drafting communication and PR content for online and offline media
• Supporting the production of projects’ publications, including translated text proof reading, graphic designing and laying out in accordance with the corporate design regulations
• Visualizing presentations for the technical team
• Supporting the translation of technical/reference documents into English/Vietnamese
• Taking notes or taking photos when required, shooting video clip if required, etc. during the communication events
• Other tasks requested by the projects
• Vietnamese citizen, who is currently undertaking or recently completed postgraduate studies in environment, economics, political science or a comparable study. A master’s degree is an asset. The internship requires university enrolment or the finalization of your degree no longer than six
months ago upon commencement of the internship
• Very good oral and written communication skills in English and Vietnamese
• Very good communication skills
• Very good at excel and words
• Able to work under pressure and handle multi-tasks
• Experience with graphic design and innovative communication and visualization tools is an asset
• Experience in PR and communication work is an asset
• Experiences in an intercultural and multi-lingual context gained by way of internships and/or academic exchanges
• Highly motivated to learn and to contribute to a young and dynamic team of international and national staff with the aim to enhance climate politics in Viet Nam, and willing to take responsibility, work independently and efficiently
Successful candidates are entitled to a monthly allowance, 24/7 accident insurance and enjoy professional and dynamic working conditions as well as good policies of training and development. The intern will be provided with facilities needed to carry out his/her tasks, such as access to a laptop, a printer, and a telephone.
Interested qualified candidates are invited to send their CV and certificates in English by email to address: firstname.lastname@example.org before 9th April 2021.
Note: Please state “Application for Internship – SIPA project - Climate Policy and Outreach” in the subject line. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted after the deadline. Telephone contact is not encouraged.
Job information click this link.
For further information please visit the website: www.giz.de/viet-nam
- Deadline: 09/04/2021
- Experience: No need as you will be trained from the start, but having experience is a plus point.
- Wage: Monthly Allowances
- Duty station: 14 Thuy Khue, Hanoi
- Duration: 6 months, starting ASAP
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
28/04/2021Fauna & Flora International
30/04/2021Đại sứ quán Hoa Kỳ
16/04/2021Save the Children
20/04/2021GGGI - The Global Green Growth Institute
All year roundGIZ
19/04/2021World Vision International (WVV)