As a federal enterprise, the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its objectives in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development. We work in a variety of fields and support our cooperation partners in designing strategies and meeting their policy goals. GIZ Viet Nam is currently engaged in three priority areas: 1) Vocational training; 2) Environmental policy and sustainable natural resource use; 3)Energy. For further information please visit our website: www.giz.de/viet-nam.
The GIZ Energy Support Programme is working with the Ministry of Industry and Trade (MOIT) on the development of the energy sector in Viet Nam. The current technological focus is on solar power, wind power, bioenergy, renewable energy, energy efficiency and smart grid.
The Energy Support Programme (GIZ ESP) is looking for a local qualified candidate for an internship opportunity:
Duty station: Hanoi, Viet Nam
Duration: 6 months starting from 07 June 2021
The National Intern will learn & practice in different activities with Admin and Finance Team of the Energy Support Programme on all admin and finance tasks including:
- Support to prepare logistics and documents for events in the office and at site;
- Support for filing including soft and hard copies;
- Support to deliver to / collect important documents from the country office such as contracts, vouchers, correspondences etc.
- Support to prepare logistics and protocol for internal meetings of admin team and technical team (when required);
- Provide translation services when needed (between English and Vietnamese);
- Others administrative tasks.
- Vietnamese nationality
- Currently undertaking postgraduate/bachelor studies in, economics, or a comparable course of study or has recently completed your studies. A Master’s Degree is an asset.
- Experiences in an intercultural and multi-lingual context gained by way of internships and/or academic exchanges.
- Experiences in foreign countries are an asset.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Vietnamese. German is an asset.
- Strong MS Office, organisational and analytical skills.
- Highly motivated to learn and to contribute to a young and dynamic team of international and national staff with the aim to develop the power sector in Viet Nam, and willing to take on responsibility, work independently and efficiently and travel to project sites for work if necessary
- The internship requires university enrolment or the finalization of your degree no longer than six months ago upon commencement of the internship.
Apart from a monthly allowance, successful candidates will enjoy professional and dynamic working conditions.
Interested qualified candidates are invited to send their latest CV in English, copies of relevant certificates and references by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before 26 May 2021.
The internship is expected to start from 07 June 2021 and lasting for 6 months.
Note: Please state “Application for the Internship – ESP Admin” in the subject line. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted after the deadline. Telephone contact is not encouraged.
GIZ – YOUR PARTNER FOR A BETTER FUTURECandidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position Du lịch nhật bản, hướng dẫn du lịch Nhật và đánh giá địa điểm Nhật Bản Japan travel news, japan travel guides, japan holiday destinations and japan reviews
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
22/06/2021The World Bank