- The Intern will work with Admin and Finance Team of the Energy Support Program on all admin and finance tasks including:
- Support to prepare logistics and documents for events in the office and at site;
- Support for filing including soft and hard copies;
- Support to deliver to / collect important documents from the country office such as contracts, vouchers, correspondences etc...;
- Support to prepare logistics and protocol for internal meetings of admin team and technical team (when required);
- Provide translation services when needed (between English and Vietnamese);
- Others administrative tasks.
- Vietnamese citizen, who are in the last two years of their study or graduated not more than 6 months ago upon commencement of the internship
- Currently undertaking postgraduate/bachelor studies in, economics, or a comparable course of study or has recently completed your studies. A Master’s Degree is an asset.
- Experiences in an intercultural and multi-lingual context gained by way of internships and/or academic exchanges. Experiences in foreign countries are an asset.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Vietnamese. German is an asset.
- Strong MS Office, organisational and analytical skills.
- Highly motivated to learn and to contribute to a young and dynamic team of international and national staff with the aim to develop the power sector in Viet Nam, and willing to take on responsibility, work independently and efficiently and travel to project sites for work if necessary
05/08/2021Action on Poverty in Vietnam
15/08/2021Action on Poverty in Vietnam
01/08/2021Catholic Relief Services
08/08/2021NGO Climate Change Working Group (CCWG))
06/08/2021NGO Climate Change Working Group (CCWG)
01/08/2021Management and Sustainable Development Institute
10/08/2021U.S. Embassy in Hanoi
Asia for Animals Coalition Assistant - Farm Animals / Animals Asia Animal Welfare Assistant – Farm AnimalsAnimals Asia
15/08/2021Cục Y tế dự phòng
30/07/2021Save the Children
08/08/2021Action On Poverty