As a federal enterprise, the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its objectives in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development. We work in a variety of fields and support our cooperation partners in designing strategies and meeting their policy goals. GIZ Viet Nam is currently engaged in three priority areas: 1) Vocational training; 2) Environmental policy and sustainable natural resource use; 3) Energy. For further information please visit our website: www.giz.de/viet-nam.
Duty station: Hanoi, Viet Nam
Duration: 6 months starting from 23 December 2020
- The Intern will work with Admin and Finance Team of the Energy Support Program on all admin and finance tasks including:
- Support to prepare logistics and documents for events in the office and at site;
- Support for filing including soft and hard copies;
- Support to deliver to / collect important documents from the country office such as contracts, vouchers, correspondences etc…;
- Support to prepare logistics and protocol for internal meetings of admin team and technical team (when required);
- Provide translation services when needed (between English and Vietnamese);
- Others administrative tasks.
- Vietnamese citizen, who are in the last two years of their study or graduated not more than 6 months ago upon commencement of the internship
- Currently undertaking postgraduate/bachelor studies in, economics, or a comparable course of study or has recently completed your studies. A Master’s Degree is an asset.
- Experiences in an intercultural and multi-lingual context gained by way of internships and/or academic exchanges.
Experiences in foreign countries are an asset.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Vietnamese. German is an asset.
- Strong MS Office, organisational and analytical skills.
- Highly motivated to learn and to contribute to a young and dynamic team of international and national staff with the aim to develop the power sector in Viet Nam, and willing to take on responsibility, work independently and efficiently and travel to project sites for work if necessary
Apart from a monthly allowance, successful candidates will enjoy professional and dynamic working conditions and good policies of training and development.
Interested qualified candidates are invited to send the latest curriculum vitae, cover letter and copies of relevant certificates and references by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before 27 November 2020.
The internship is expected to start from 23 December 2020 and lasting for 6 months.
Note: Please state “Application for the Internship – ESP Admin” in the subject line.
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
06/12/2020The Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB)
02/12/2020Làng Trẻ SOS Việt Nam
03/12/2020The Hinrich Foundation
04/12/2020The Vietnam Foundation
15/01/2021World Vision Vietnam (WVV)
24/12/2020The National Institute of Genetics
07/01/2021World Bank Group
02/12/2020Department of Operational Support (DOS)
07/12/2020Office of the United Nations Ombudsman and Mediation Services (UNOMS)