The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH is a German federal enterprise. As a service provider in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development and international education work, GIZ is dedicated to shaping a future worth living around the world. Together with commissioning parties and partners, GIZ generates and implements ideas for political, social and economic change. GIZ Viet Nam is currently engaged in three priority areas: 1) Vocational training; 2) Environmental policy and sustainable natural resource use; 3) Energy. For further information, please visit our website: www.giz.de/viet-nam.
From 2019 on, the project “Triple Win Nurses – Recruitment of Trainees from Viet Nam” provides opportunities for young people from Viet Nam to be trained as nurses in Germany. The project is implemented in collaboration with the International Placement Services (Zentrale Auslands- und Fachvermittlung; ZAV) of the German Federal Employment Agency (Bundesagentur für Arbeit; BA) and the Department of Overseas Labour (DOLAB) of the Vietnamese Ministry of Labour, Invalids and Social Affairs (MOLISA). The objective of the 3-year project is to provide 450 young people from Viet Nam with the opportunity to be trained as a nurse in Germany, with the intended goal of subsequent employment as nurses in a German hospital or care home for the elderly. The vocational training is preceded by an approximately one-year preparatory phase in Hanoi, which includes intensive German language training and intercultural training. During the preparatory phase, the project participants will be accommodated as a group in the Hanoi area. The GIZ project team with staff in Hanoi and in Bonn, Germany, work with partners to enroll participants in the project, and to support and guide them through the different steps of the process during the preparatory phase and their first year in Germany.
The project is looking for a local qualified candidate for an internship opportunity:
Duty station: Hanoi
Duration: 3 months, starting from August 2021, with possible extension
The National Intern will learn & practice in different activities including:
- Assisting with project management tasks:
- Providing assistance to project participants during their language training and preparation for migrating to Germany with regard to their classes and matters of daily life, partly on the premises of the language school / accommodation.
- Assisting communication with and reports to GIZ project team in Germany, ZAV and DOLAB.
- Supporting communication and cooperation with language class providers and accommodation facilities.
- Supporting the project team with the preparation of documents and the visa application process.
- Supporting the project team with PR activities.
- Supporting the project team with project logistics and administration, such as:
- Organization of events, with tasks including logistics and financial affairs.
- Communication with GIZ country office.
- Vietnamese nationality.
- Currently undertaking postgraduate studies, or final year of bachelor studies, in social science, German language or related field.
- Experiences in an intercultural and multi-lingual context gained by way of internships and/or academic exchanges. Experiences in foreign countries are an asset.
- Very good oral and written communication skills in German and Vietnamese. English is an asset.
- Strong MS Office, organizational and analytical skills.
- Highly motivated to learn and to contribute to a dynamic team of international and national staff, willing to take on. responsibility, work independently and efficiently, and travel to project sites for work if necessary.
- The internship requires university enrolment or the finalization of your degree no longer than six months ago upon commencement of the internship.
Apart from a monthly allowance, successful candidates will enjoy professional and dynamic working conditions. The internship provides profound insights into multi-local project management, cooperation with German and Vietnamese state institutions and the dynamic sector of labour migration related to nursing between Vietnam and Germany.
Interested qualified candidates are invited to send their latest curriculum vitae, cover letter in German or English and copies of relevant certificates and references by email to Ms. Hoang Thi Minh Huong at email@example.com before 19 July 2021.
Note: Please state “Application for the Internship – Triple Win” in the subject line. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted after the deadline. Telephone contact is not encouraged.
GIZ – YOUR PARTNER FOR A BETTER FUTURECandidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position Du lịch nhật bản, hướng dẫn du lịch Nhật và đánh giá địa điểm Nhật Bản Japan travel news, japan travel guides, japan holiday destinations and japan reviews
Post date: 30/07/2021Friedrich Naumann Foundation GGGI
01/08/2021Catholic Relief Services
08/08/2021NGO Climate Change Working Group (CCWG))
06/08/2021NGO Climate Change Working Group (CCWG)
01/08/2021Management and Sustainable Development Institute
10/08/2021U.S. Embassy in Hanoi
Asia for Animals Coalition Assistant - Farm Animals / Animals Asia Animal Welfare Assistant – Farm AnimalsAnimals Asia
15/08/2021Cục Y tế dự phòng
30/07/2021Save the Children
08/08/2021Action On Poverty
National Experts to develop the regulations on environmental industry in the Guiding Decree to the Law on Environmental Protection 2020 in Viet NamHanns Seidel Foundation
International Expert to develop the regulations on environmental industry in the Guiding Decree to the Law on Environmental Protection 2020 in Viet NamHanns Seidel Foundation