As a federal enterprise, the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its objectives in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development. We work in a variety of fields and support our cooperation partners in designing strategies and meeting their policy goals. GIZ Viet Nam is currently engaged in three priority areas: 1) Vocational training; 2) Environmental policy and sustainable natural resource use; 3) Energy. For further information please visit our website: www.giz.de/viet-nam.
The GIZ Energy Support Programme is working with the Ministry of Industry and Trade (MOIT) on the development of the energy sector in Vietnam. The current technological focus is on solar power, wind power, bioenergy, energy access and energy efficiency and smart grid.
The Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency (4E), financed by the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) and co-financed by the European (EU) in the framework of the EU-Vietnam Energy Facility, supports the government and key stakeholders to improve the preconditions for universal energy access, utilization of renewable energy and increase of energy efficiency. GIZ provides Technical Assistance for the implementation of the EU-Vietnam Energy Facility, which includes support to MOIT and other stakeholders on renewable energy, energy efficiency and energy data statistics as well as the secretariat of the Vietnam-Energy Partnership Group (VEPG) between the Government of Vietnam and Development Partners in order to better coordinate Official Development Assistance (ODA) in the energy sector and to align it with Vietnam’s development goals and priorities.
The Energy Efficiency component of 4E project is looking for a local qualified candidate to fill the following position:
National Intern Duty station: Hanoi Duration: 2nd March 2020 till 2nd September 2020 (6 months)
- Assist with research activities relating to the energy efficiency in Viet Nam, including elaboration of ideas/concepts, data collection, desk research, drafting reports;
- Support GIZ on collecting information for the platform on energy efficiency topics;
- Update the content of website as request from team;
- Share web postings from the website to the other GIZ’s platforms to attract more traffic;
- Support to the preparation of workshops, trainings and other events;
- Support to quality assurance in technical activities and deliverables;
- Support to the elaboration and implementation of approaches for technology cooperation between Germany and Viet Nam;
- Provide assistance to project team members in regard to internal meetings and discussions (e.g., protocol preparation, minute meeting notes, etc.) and when needed;
- Provide assistance on internal project tools;
- Provide translation services when needed (between English and Vietnamese).
- Vietnamese nationality;
- Currently undertaking or has recently completed postgraduate/bachelor studies in energy, electrical engineering and management, industrial engineering, environment, economics, or a comparable course of study. A Master’s Degree is an asset;
- Good understanding about the energy sector, in particular energy efficiency and/or in development cooperation. Having technical knowledge on renewable energy and or energy efficiency is an asset;
- Experiences in an intercultural and multi-lingual context gained by way of internships and/or academic exchanges. Experiences in foreign countries are an asset;
- Previous professional experiences in the context of international development cooperation. Previous experiences with GIZ are an asset;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Vietnamese. German is an asset;
- Strong MS Office, organizational and analytical skills;
- Highly motivated to learn and to contribute to a young and dynamic team of international and national staff with the aim to sustainable development of the power sector in Viet Nam;
- Work independently and efficiently;
- Willing to take on responsibility and travel to project sites for work if necessary;
- The internship requires university enrolment or the finalization of your degree no longer than six months ago upon commencement of the internship.
Apart from a monthly allowance, successful candidates will enjoy professional and dynamic working conditions and good policies of training and development.
Interested qualified candidates are invited to send the GIZ Application Form in English, copies of relevant certificates and references by email to email@example.com before 19th February 2020.
The internship is expected to start from 2nd March 2020, lasting for 6 months until 2nd September 2020.
Note: Please state “Application for the Internship – ESP/4E” in the subject line. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted after the deadline. Telephone contact is not encouraged.
GIZ – YOUR PARTNER FOR A BETTER FUTURECandidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
25/05/2021Save the Children International
28/05/2021Good Neighbors International in Vietnam (GNI)
31/05/2021Good Neighbors International in Vietnam (GNI)
21/05/2021IC - VVAF
20/05/2021Climate Change Working Group - WWF