As a federal enterprise, the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its objectives in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development. We work in a variety of fields and support our cooperation partners in designing strategies and meeting their policy goals. GIZ Viet Nam is currently engaged in three priority areas: 1) Vocational training; 2) Environmental policy and sustainable natural resource use; 3) Energy. For further information please visit our website: www.giz.de/viet-nam.
The GIZ Energy Support Programme is working with the Ministry of Industry and Trade (MOIT) on the development of the energy sector in Vietnam. The current technological focus is on solar power, wind power, bioenergy, energy access and energy efficiency and smart grid.
The Climate Protection through Sustainable Bioenergy Markets in Viet Nam (BEM), financed by the German Federal Ministry for the Environment, Nature Conservation and Nuclear Safety (BMU), aims to improve the preconditions for a sustainable use of biomass for electricity and heat generation in the country. The project focuses more on the improvement of planning, technical and financial capacities of respective actors in the biomass energy sector in order to realize bankable investment projects. The project is organized with three main action areas namely: i) Legal and regulatory framework, ii) Capacity development, and iii) Technology cooperation. GIZ provides Technical Assistance with Electricity and Renewable Energy Authority (EREA) as an implementing partner.
The project is looking for a local qualified candidate to fill the following position:
National Intern Duty station: Hanoi Duration: 6 months starting from 10th February 2020
- Assist with research activities relating to the development bioenergy in Viet Nam, including elaboration of ideas/concepts, data collection, desk research, drafting reports;
- Support to quality assurance in technical activities and deliverables;
- Support to the elaboration and implementation of approaches for technology cooperation and capacity development
- Ad-hoc support to the partner organization and the team
- Provide assistance to project team members in regard to internal meetings and discussions (e.g., protocol preparation, minute meeting notes, etc.) and when needed;
- Provide translation services when needed (between English and Vietnamese).
- Support to the preparation of workshops, trainings, field visit and other events;
- Perform other duties and tasks at the request of management.
- Vietnamese nationality;
- Currently undertaking or has recently completed postgraduate/bachelor studies in energy, electrical engineering and management, industrial engineering, environment, economics, or a comparable course of study. A Master’s Degree is an asset;
- Good understanding about the energy sector, in particular renewable energy, energy efficiency and/or in development cooperation. Having technical knowledge on renewable energy and or energy efficiency is an asset;
- Previous professional experiences in the context of international development cooperation;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Vietnamese. German is an asset;
- Strong MS Office, organizational and analytical skills;
- Highly motivated to learn and to contribute to a young and dynamic team of international and national staff with the aim to sustainable development of the power sector in Viet Nam;
- Ability to work very precisely
- Willing to take on responsibility and travel to project sites for work if necessary;
- The internship requires university enrolment or the finalization of your degree no longer than six months ago upon commencement of the internship.
Apart from a monthly allowance, successful candidates will enjoy professional and dynamic working conditions and good policies of training and development.
Interested qualified candidates are invited to send the latest curriculum vitae, cover letter and copies of relevant certificates and references by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before 5th January 2020.
The internship is expected to start from 10th February 2020, lasting for 6 months.
Note: Please state “Application for the Internship – ESP/BEM” in the subject line. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted after the deadline. Telephone contact is not encouraged.
GIZ – YOUR PARTNER FOR A BETTER FUTURECandidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position Du lịch nhật bản, hướng dẫn du lịch Nhật và đánh giá địa điểm Nhật Bản Japan travel news, japan travel guides, japan holiday destinations and japan reviews
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
31/05/2021Save the Children
10/06/2021USAID Saving Species Project
17/05/2021The U.S Embassy