As a federal enterprise, the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its objectives in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development. We work in a variety of fields and support our cooperation partners in designing strategies and meeting their policy goals. GIZ Viet Nam is currently engaged in three priority areas: 1) Vocational training; 2) Environmental policy and sustainable natural resource use; 3)Energy. For further information please visit our website: www.giz.de/viet-nam. The NDC Transport Initiative for Asia (NDC TIA) is a joint project of seven organisations and will engage in China, India and Vietnam. NDC TIA aims at promoting a comprehensive approach on decarbonising transport system through coherent policies and strategies, coordinated among ministries, civil society organisations and the private sector. In Vietnam, the goals of the project are to support the Vietnamese partners on national and city level on enhancing transport mitigation ambition in its 2050 vision and NDC and improving the policy framework for low-carbon transport. This includes establishing a transparency system for the transport sector, and the development of more ambitious climate targets for the integration into Vietnam’s 2025 NDC. Furthermore, the project supports one pilot city to formulate mitigation strategies (e.g. electromobility pilot). At the national level, it helps to develop a regulatory framework (e.g. electromobility, fuel economy).
The political partner in Vietnam is the Ministry of Transport (MOT), represented through its Department of Environment (MOT/DOE).
The Project is looking for candidates to fill the following position:
National Intern “Low Carbon Transport and Climate Change Policy”
Duty station: 14 Thuy Khue street, Hanoi
Duration: 6 months, starting ASAP
to work for the Vietnamese Component of NDC-TIA embedded in the global project NDC TIA.
Main activities during the internship:
- Supporting the preparation of NDC-TIA communication events
- Supporting admin team in the organisation of event/workshop, including following up with project stake holders invitation list, welcoming the attendance upon registration list to build up project network contacts
- Drafting PR content for NDC-TIA website, preparation of communication products;
- Supporting the technical work of the project, small technical and research assignments
- By global nature of the project, supporting the translation of technical/reference documents into English/Vietnamese
- Supporting the project translators in preparing translated version for project communication products (into Vietnamese and into English), news briefs, announcement and brochures
- Supporting the production of projects’ publications, including translated text proof reading, graphic designing and laying out in accordance with the corporate design regulations;
- Taking notes or taking photos when required, shooting video clip if required, etc. during the communication events
- Other tasks requested by the projects
- Vietnamese citizen, who are in the last two years of their study or graduated not more than 6 months from either Translation/Interpretation, Social Science Universities or Technical Universities ( HAU, HUST, NUCE, etc) or have knowledge and some experiences on communication field.
- Excellent at spoken and written Vietnamese and English
- Good communication skills
- Able to work under pressure and handle multi-tasks
- Good at graphic design, excel and words
Successful candidate is entitled to a monthly allowance, 24/7 accident insurance and enjoys professional and dynamic working conditions as well as good policies of training and development. The intern will be provided with facilities needed to carry out his/her tasks, such as office space, access to a laptop, a printer, and a telephone.
Interested qualified candidates are invited to send their CV and certificates in English by email to address: email@example.com before 16th December 2020.
Note: Please state “Application for Application for Internship – NDC-TIA project” in the subject line. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted after the deadline. Telephone contact is not encouraged.
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
06/12/2020The Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB)
02/12/2020Làng Trẻ SOS Việt Nam
03/12/2020The Hinrich Foundation
04/12/2020The Vietnam Foundation
03/12/2020World Vision Vietnam (WVV)
24/12/2020The National Institute of Genetics
07/01/2021World Bank Group
02/12/2020Department of Operational Support (DOS)
07/12/2020Office of the United Nations Ombudsman and Mediation Services (UNOMS)
15/12/2020International Labour Organization (ILO)
14/12/2020World Bank Group
11/12/2020International Finance Corporation (IFC)
08/12/2020World Food Programme (WFP)