As a federal enterprise, the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its objectives in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development. We work in a variety of fields and support our cooperation partners in designing strategies and meeting their policy goals. GIZ Viet Nam is currently engaged in three priority areas: 1) Vocational training; 2) Environmental policy and sustainable natural resource use; 3) Energy. For further information please visit our website: www.giz.de/viet-nam.
The NDC Transport Initiative for Asia (NDC TIA) is a joint project of seven organisations and will engage in China, India and Vietnam. NDC TIA aims at promoting a comprehensive approach on decarbonising transport system through coherent policies and strategies, coordinated among ministries, civil society organisations and the private sector. In Vietnam, the goals of the project are to support the Vietnamese partners on national and city level on enhancing transport mitigation ambition in its 2050 vision and NDC and improving the policy framework for low-carbon transport. This includes establishing a transparency system for the transport sector, and the development of more ambitious climate targets for the integration into Vietnam’s 2025 NDC. Furthermore, the project supports one pilot city to formulate mitigation strategies (e.g. electromobility pilot). At the national level, it helps to develop a regulatory framework (e.g. electromobility, fuel economy). Please find details about the project at https://www.changing-transport.org/project/ndc-tia.
The political partner in Vietnam is the Ministry of Transport (MOT), represented through its Department of Environment (MOT/DOE).
The Project is looking for a qualified candidate for an internship opportunity:
National Intern on “Low Carbon Transport and Climate Change Policy”
Duty station: 14 Thuy Khue street, Hanoi
Duration: 6 months, starting ASAP
The National Intern will learn & practice in different activities in the Vietnamese Component of NDC-TIA embedded in the global project NDC TIA including:
- Assisting in the research work for the projects in the field of climate-friendly transport, transparency of transport emissions, electric mobility and urban passenger transport
- Assisting to draft reports, newsletters and briefings including policy, regulation, standard, industry and business news and updates
- Assisting to analyse trends, relevant information and preparing presentations Supporting the organization of project events (workshops, study tours, trainings, etc.)
- Assisting to develope and implement the external communication of the projects (social media updates and newsletter preparation)
- Pro-actively contributing to the knowledge and expertise for sustainable transport
- By global nature of the project, supporting the translation of technical/reference documents into English/Vietnamese
- Supporting the production of projects’ publications, including translated text proof reading, graphic designing and laying out in accordance with the corporate design regulations;
- Taking notes or taking photos when required, shooting video clip if required, etc. during the communication events
- Vietnamese citizen, studying or graduated from Social Science Universities or Technical Universities (HAU, HUST, NUCE, etc)
- Currently in the last 2 years of their postgraduate/bachelor studies; or finalizing relevant degree no longer than six months prior to the internship commencing date.
- Strong ability to quickly analyse and summarize information in writing and presentation
- Creativity and willingness to think inside and outside the box
- Interest or experience with sustainable transport, emission calculation or electric mobility
- Good communication skills
- Able to work under pressure and handle multi-tasks
- Vietnamese citizen, who are in the last two years of their study or graduated not more than 6 months from Social Science Universities or Technical Universities ( HAU, HUST, NUCE, etc)
- Excellent at spoken and written Vietnamese and English
- Confidence in usual office applications, such as MS Work, PowerPoint and Excel
- Available to work in Hanoi for a full-time internship.
Please be informed that you are only allowed to apply for this internship, if you are currently enrolled as a student or graduated not longer than six months ago from the start of your internship.
Successful candidate is entitled to a monthly allowance, 24/7 accident insurance and enjoys professional and dynamic working conditions. The intern will be provided with facilities needed to carry out his/her tasks, such as office space, access to a laptop, a printer, and a telephone.
Interested qualified candidates are invited to send an application letter explaining their motivation and qualification (up to 400 words), their CV and certificates in English by email to address: firstname.lastname@example.org until 23rd May 2021.
Note: Please state “Application for Application for Internship – NDC-TIA project” in the subject line. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted after the deadline. Telephone contact is not encouraged.
GIZ – YOUR PARTNER FOR A BETTER FUTURECandidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position Du lịch nhật bản, hướng dẫn du lịch Nhật và đánh giá địa điểm Nhật Bản Japan travel news, japan travel guides, japan holiday destinations and japan reviews
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
22/06/2021The World Bank