As a federal enterprise, the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its objectives in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development. On behalf of the German Government, GIZ currently provides advisory services to the Government of Viet Nam in three priority areas: Vocational training, Environmental policy and sustainable use of natural resources, and Energy. For further information, please visit www.giz.de/viet-nam.
With its long coastline and rich natural resources, Viet Nam’s climate and topography offers a solid potential for renewable energy (RE) development. At the 2021 United Nations Climate Change Conference (COP26) Viet Nam has made a strong commitment to net zero emissions - Net Zero by 2050.
To support Vietnamese Government in achieving its goal, GIZ Energy Support Programme (ESP) is working in various action areas to develop renewable energy, energy efficiency as well as to deliver a sustainable energy transition.
The main commissioning party of the ESP is the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperatio and Development (BMZ). A number of projects are currently ongoing:
- Commercial and Industrial Rooftop Solar (CIRTS): 2021 - 2025
- Clean, Affordable and Secure Energy for Southeast Asia (CASE): 2020 – 2024
- Solar-Aquaculture Habitats as Resource-Efficient and Integrated Multilayer Production Systems (SHRIMPS): 2019 - 2023
- Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency (4E): 2015 -2023
- Climate Protection through Sustainable Bioenergy Markets in Viet Nam (BEM): 2019 - 2023
- Project Development Programme (PDP): 2015-2023
In this context, the Energy Support Programme (ESP) is offering the internship opportunity as below:
- Duty station: Hanoi
- Duration: 06 months (Full time internship)
- One intern to start from 1st September 2022 to 28th February 2023 and the other one to start from 1st October 2022 to 31st March 2023
Main activities during the internship:
- Assistance in maintaining and updating content for the programme’s bilingual websites (English and Vietnamese), Facebook pages and Youtube channels:
- GIZ Energy Support Programme (ESP): http://www.gizenergy.org.vn/
- Assistance in arranging and updating PR & Comms library on ESP’s common folder and relevant projects including 4E, BEM, CIRTS CASE…;
- Assistance in communications related tasks in workshops and events (e.g, drafting press releases, taking photos and preparing promotional items);
- Assistance in the preparation and production of communications materials such as factfiles, success stories, videos, promotional items and others;
- Researching, collecting and preparing relevant data for communications work;
- Assistance in translation of communications materials when needed;
- Assistance in monitoring and press clipping of print and online media for events organized by ESP;
- Assistance in designing communications materials when needed;
- Other tasks as assigned by the PR and Communications Officer(s) or other staff involved in the communication work of the office
- Vietnamese citizen, who are in the last year of their study or newly graduated students within 6 months upon commencement of the internship.
- Specialization in media, communication, public relations, marketing or similar;
- Strong interest in communications and online media;
- Strong MS Office, organizational and analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Vietnamese;
- Intermediate design skills are an asset (Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator is a plus)
- Experiences in an intercultural and multi-lingual context gained by way of internships and/or academic exchanges. Experiences in foreign countries are an asset.
- Thinking creatively; Highly motivated to learn and to contribute to a young and dynamic team of international and national staff with the aim to develop the power sector in Viet Nam;
- Willing to take on responsibility, work independently and travel to project sites for work if necessary.
Apart from a monthly allowance, the successful candidate will enjoy professional and dynamic working conditions and good policies of training.
Interested qualified candidates are invited to send your application including Cover letter, CV and relevant academic to email: email@example.com with the email subject “Application for ESP - PR & Comms Internship”.
- Deadline: 20 August 2022. Early applicants will be prioritized.
Please no phone calls, only applicants being called for an interview will be contacted.
Kênh kiến thức kỹ năng, phát triển bản thân, hướng nghiệp, blog nhân sự
GIZ – YOUR PARTNER FOR A BETTER FUTURE
Việc làm tại các tổ chức phi chính phủ - NGO Recruitment
- Website: https://ngorecruitment.org/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ngorecruitment_vn
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ngorecruitment
- Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/VieclamPhichinhphu
- Youtube: http://bit.ly/Youtube_NGORecruitment
Project Admin and Finance Assistant (IOM)IOM
Project Officer - Public-Private Mix (FIT)FIT
Shipment Clerk (US Embassy Hanoi)US Embassy Hanoi
Vietnam Stray Animal Care Programmes Officer (FOUR PAWS)FOUR PAWS
All year round
Nhân viên Kỹ thuật - IT (FOUR PAWS)Four Paws Viet
Trade Manager, Technology, EO (British Embassy)British Embassy
Supervisory Administrative Assistant (OBO) (US Embassy Hanoi)US Embassy Hanoi
Administrative Clerk (OBO) (US Embassy Hanoi)US Embassy Hanoi
Thực tập sinh Sáng tạo Nội dung (WildAct)WildAct
Thực tập sinh Thiết kế (WildAct)WildAct
Finance Intern (CRS)Catholic Relief Services (CRS)
SDGs Intern (MSD)MSD
Micro Finance Senior Internal Control Officer (MFU - WVV)World Vision Vietnam
Associate/Senior Associate (IIX)IIX