As a federal enterprise, the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its objectives in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development. We work in a variety of fields and support our cooperation partners in designing strategies and meeting their policy goals. GIZ Viet Nam is currently engaged in three priority areas: 1) Vocational training; 2) Environmental policy and sustainable natural resource use; 3)Energy. For further information please visit our website: www.giz.de/viet-nam.
The GIZ Energy Support Programme is working with the Ministry of Industry and Trade (MOIT) on the development of the energy sector in Vietnam. The current technological focus is on solar power, wind power, bioenergy, energy access and energy efficiency and smart grid.
The Commercial and Industrial Rooftop Solar Project (CIRTS), financed by the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ), aims to improve the pre-conditions for a sustainable development of commercial rooftop solar energy (RTS) through the analysis and assessment of prevailing applicable standards, the development and adaptation of relevant regulatory and technical regulations for RTS, the development of key stakeholders' (power sellers and purchasers) capacities for RTS development, and the support to improve the EVN's information base for the development of RTS projects. GIZ and the Electricity and Renewable Energy Authority (EREA), MOIT are jointly committed to work in three Action Areas: (1) Technical Regulations; (2) Capacity Development and (3) Information Base Improvement. The project is approaching governmental agencies such as the Ministry of Industry and Trade and the Ministry of Science and Technology, which function to make decisions on the legal validity of applicable policies, as well as private sector stakeholders, who should contribute to the adaptation of these regulations. The project familiarizes these stakeholders with internationally proven instruments and facilitates their use.
The project is looking for a local qualified candidate for an internship opportunity:
National Intern - Rooftop Solar
Duty station: Hanoi
Duration: 6 months starting from July 2021
The National Intern will learn & practice in different activities:
- Assist the project team in the elaboration of ideas/concepts, data collection, desk research, drafting invitations, reports, and contact with key stakeholders;
- Support quality assurance in technical activities and deliverables of the consultant contracts, particularly under the action area “Technical Regulations”;
- Support other project activities under other action areas, as required;
- Provide ad hoc support to the partner organization (EREA) and the Rooftop Solar team;
- Provide assistance to project team members in regard to internal meetings and discussions (e.g., protocol preparation, minute meeting notes);
- Provide translation services when needed (between English and Vietnamese);
- Support to the preparation of workshops, trainings, field visit and other events;
- Perform other duties and tasks at the request of management.
- Vietnamese nationality;
- Currently undertaking or has recently completed postgraduate/bachelor studies in energy, electrical engineering, public policy, or a comparable course of study;
- Have interest in the energy sector, in particular renewable energy and/or in development cooperation; good understanding of renewable energy is an asset;
- Previous experience working constructively in a team setting (be it an official or intern position) is an asset;
- Previous professional experiences in the context of international development cooperation is an asset;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Vietnamese;
- Strong MS Office, organizational and analytical skills;
- Highly motivated to learn and to contribute to a young and dynamic team of international and national staff with the aim to sustainable development of the power sector in Viet Nam;
- Ability to work very precisely and flexibly;
- Willing to take on responsibility and undertake travel to project sites for work if necessary;
- The internship requires university enrolment or the finalization of your degree no longer than six months ago upon commencement of the internship.
Apart from a monthly allowance, successful candidates will enjoy professional and dynamic working conditions.
Interested qualified candidates are invited to send the latest curriculum vitae, cover letter and copies of relevant certificates and references by email to email@example.com before 30th May 2021.
The internship is expected to start from 28th June 2021 and lasts for 6 months.
Note: Please state “Application for the Internship – ESP/CIRTS” in the subject line. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted after the deadline. Telephone contact is not encouraged.
GIZ – YOUR PARTNER FOR A BETTER FUTURECandidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position Du lịch nhật bản, hướng dẫn du lịch Nhật và đánh giá địa điểm Nhật Bản Japan travel news, japan travel guides, japan holiday destinations and japan reviews
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
22/06/2021The World Bank