As a federal enterprise, the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its objectives in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development. On behalf of the German Government, GIZ currently provides advisory services to the Government of Viet Nam in three priority areas: Vocational training, Environmental policy and sustainable use of natural resources, and Energy. For further information, please visit www.giz.de/viet-nam.
The GIZ Energy Support Programme is working with the Ministry of Industry and Trade (MOIT) on the development of the energy sector in Viet Nam. The current technological focus is on solar power, wind power, bioenergy, energy access and energy efficiency.
The Smart Grids for Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency (SGREEE) Project supports the Government of Viet Nam in the implementation of its Smart Grid Road Map with the aim to facilitate the integration of an increasing renewable energy share as well as the improvement of demand-side management by way of introducing intelligent grid solutions. The project has three action areas: i) Legal and Regulatory Framework; ii) Capacity Development; and iii) Technology Cooperation. On all three levels, the human and institutional competences of relevant partner organizations will be strengthened.
The GIZ Energy Support Programme is seeking for a qualified local professional for the following position:
Duty station: Hanoi, Viet Nam (as for SGREEE Project)
Duration: 6 months starting from Jan 2021
- Support in searching for related study/report on relevant topics (mainly on Smart Grid policy, technology and its application) and provide summary for further study.
- Support technical issues in Workshop/Event.
- Carry out topic-relevant desk research to answer any ad-hoc question from Partner
- Assist with research activities relating to the development Smart Grid in Viet Nam + internationally, including elaboration of ideas/concepts, data collection, desk research, drafting TOR;
- Follow up with partner and keep track of inputs and comments for TOR
- Provide regular update on Power Sector changes in Viet Nam, posting remarkable points to SGREEE
- fan page group.
- Support translation of technical content-related materials: i.e. TOR, News, Short research articles.
- Provide other translation support when needed.
- Participate and taking notes of meetings/workshops especially when the team members cannot attend.
- Provide assistance to project team members in regard to internal meetings and discussions (e.g., protocol preparation, minute meeting notes, etc.) and when needed;
- Support to quality assurance in technical activities and deliverables of CFs;
- Support to the elaboration and implementation of approaches for technology cooperation and capacity development.
- Ad-hoc support to the partner organization and the team.
- Support to the preparation of workshops, trainings, field visit and other events;
- Perform other duties and tasks at the request of management.
- Vietnamese citizen, who are in the last two years of their study or graduated not more than 6 months ago upon commencement of the internship
- Currently undertaking or has recently completed postgraduate/bachelor studies in energy, electrical engineering and management, industrial engineering, environment, economics, or a comparable course of study. A Master’s Degree is an asset;
- Good understanding about the energy sector, in particular renewable energy, energy efficiency and/or in development cooperation. Having technical knowledge on renewable energy and or energy efficiency is an asset;
- Previous professional experiences in the context of international development cooperation is an asset;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Vietnamese. German is an asset;
- Strong MS Office, organizational and analytical skills;
- Highly motivated to learn and to contribute to a young and dynamic team of international and national staff with the aim to sustainable development of the power sector in Viet Nam;
- Ability to work very precisely
- Willing to take on responsibility and travel to project sites for work if necessary;
Apart from a monthly allowance, successful candidates will enjoy professional and dynamic working conditions and good policies of training and development.
Interested qualified candidates are invited to send the latest curriculum vitae, cover letter and copies of relevant certificates and references by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before 06 December 2020.
The internship is expected to start from 01 January 2021 and lasts for 6 months.
Note: Please state “Application for the Internship – ESP/SGREEE” in the subject line. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted after the deadline. Telephone contact is not encouraged.
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
15/12/2020United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
14/12/2020Center for Education Promotion and Empowerment of Women – CEPEW