- Support in searching for related study/report on relevant topics (mainly on Smart Grid policy, technology and its application) and provide summary for further study.
- Support technical issues in Workshop/Event.
- Carry out topic-relevant desk research to answer any ad-hoc question from Partner
- Assist with research activities relating to the development Smart Grid in Viet Nam + internationally, including elaboration of ideas/concepts, data collection, desk research, drafting TOR;
- Follow up with partner and keep track of inputs and comments for TOR
- Provide regular update on Power Sector changes in Viet Nam, posting remarkable points to SGREEE
- fan page group.
- Support translation of technical content-related materials: i.e. TOR, News, Short research articles.
- Provide other translation support when needed.
- Participate and taking notes of meetings/workshops especially when the team members cannot attend.
- Provide assistance to project team members in regard to internal meetings and discussions (e.g., protocol preparation, minute meeting notes, etc.) and when needed;
- Support to quality assurance in technical activities and deliverables of CFs;
- Support to the elaboration and implementation of approaches for technology cooperation and capacity development.
- Ad-hoc support to the partner organization and the team.
- Support to the preparation of workshops, trainings, field visit and other events;
- Perform other duties and tasks at the request of management.
- Vietnamese citizen, who are in the last two years of their study or graduated not more than 6 months ago upon commencement of the internship
- Currently undertaking or has recently completed postgraduate/bachelor studies in energy, electrical engineering and management, industrial engineering, environment, economics, or a comparable course of study. A Master’s Degree is an asset;
- Good understanding about the energy sector, in particular renewable energy, energy efficiency and/or in development cooperation. Having technical knowledge on renewable energy and or energy efficiency is an asset;
- Previous professional experiences in the context of international development cooperation is an asset;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Vietnamese. German is an asset;
- Strong MS Office, organizational and analytical skills;
- Highly motivated to learn and to contribute to a young and dynamic team of international and national staff with the aim to sustainable development of the power sector in Viet Nam;
- Ability to work very precisely
- Willing to take on responsibility and travel to project sites for work if necessary;
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
31/05/2021Save the Children
10/06/2021USAID Saving Species Project
17/05/2021The U.S Embassy