UNDP is recruiting a National Intern to support the work of the Disability Inclusion Portfolio in Viet Nam. UNDP is looking for a highly motivated young Vietnamese who is passionate about the rights of persons with disability and will help UNDP communicate our work on this topic to a wider audience
The National Intern is expected to support the successful delivery of activities under the Disability Inclusion Portfolio of work, by contributing to the organization and logistics of events, drafting and review of documents, preparing basic research, the production and dissemination of communication and engaging with partners and persons with disabilities, among other tasks.
2. SCOPE OF WORK
The National Intern will be involved in activities under the Disability Inclusion Portfolio working directly with the Disability Rights Officer and other relevant Programme and Operational staff.
Specifically, they are expected to undertake the following activities:
▪ Proof reading and translation of documents
▪ Basic research and reporting writing
▪ Support to event organization
▪ Support social media and communication content
▪ Support development of training programmes for health staff and PWDs on digital employment
▪ Support to mainstreaming of disability in UNDP Country Office
▪ Support to drafting of funding and project proposals
3. FINANCIAL SUPPORT
UNDP will provide a stipend in the amount of USD 287 (two hundred and eighty seven US Dollars)monthly in accordance with the provisions of the UNDP Internship policy.
Payments will be paid monthly based on a timesheet and monthly report submitted and accepted by UNDP Disability Rights Officer. The payment will be made using the official rate of exchange applied by the United Nations on the day the UNDP instructs its bank to effect the payment(s)
Interested candidate should send a curriculum vitae via email to Ms. Huynh Huong Thanh, HR Unit, UNDP at firstname.lastname@example.org
Email subject: “Name, Application for National Intern – UNDP Disability Inclusion Portfolio”
Submission deadline: 17 September 2020.
- Kênh tài chính, chứng khoán việt nam
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
Consultancy Service for Providing Training on Business Planning and Pitching Skills for Start-up Youth/Entrepreneurs in Lao Cai ProvinceAide et Action (AEA)
05/10/2020AVSE Global - Association of Vietnamese Scientists and Experts
07/10/2020Save the Children
Consultancy on Making Teaser Video and Documentary Clips for Process-oriented Child Monitoring (POM)VVOB Vietnam
Consultant/Consultant Team to Evaluate and Document Communication Solutions in Climate Information ServicesCARE International
02/10/2020Wildlife Conservation Society (WCS)