As a federal enterprise, the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its objectives in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development. We work in a variety of fields and support our cooperation partners in designing strategies and meeting their policy goals. GIZ Viet Nam is currently engaged in three priority areas:
- 1) Vocational training;
- 2) Environmental policy and sustainable natural resource use;
- 3) Energy.
MCRP is divided into four fields of activity:
- Establish an institutional framework to facilitate regional coordination of climate-resilient development in the Mekong Delta;
- Improve investment planning at regional level for the climate-resilient and gender-sensitive management of water resources in urban and rural areas;
- Apply innovative technologies and interventions to combat coastal and riverbank erosion, thus rendering rural infrastructure and ecosystems more climate-resilient;
- Roll out climate-smart and water-sensitive urban infrastructure.
MCRP has a comprehensive workplan focused on three key areas: land-use and agriculture, water and regional coordination in the Mekong Delta. To effectively carry out activities for regional coordination and agriculture additional human resources are required.
The Program (GIZ-MCRP) is offering the internship opportunities as below:
National Interns (Administrative)
- Duty station: 01 national intern based in 14 Thuy Khue Street, Tay Ho District, Hanoi
- 01 national intern based in Can Tho University, 3/2 Street, Ninh Kieu District, Can Tho
- Duration: 6 months, starting as soon as possible
The Administrative Interns will learn & practice by assisting the project staff in different activities in terms of administration:
- Support reception function for GIZ-MCRP Offices in Hanoi and Can Tho.
- Assist operation function for telephone network to ensure the smooth operation of the office: answers, reviews, forwards and/or takes calls.
- Support to prepare logistics and documents for events in the office and at site.
- Assist to manage incoming and outgoing correspondences (post, fax, mails).
- Photocopies and scans documents as needed.
- Support for project teams in logistic services (workshops, meetings, etc.).
- Support for sustainable green daily operation of offices.
- Assist in translating short documents and filing document.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Vietnamese nationality.
- Currently undertaking postgraduate/bachelor studies in business administration, social science or related areas.
- Independent and well-organized with good communication skills.
- Able to work under pressure and handle multi-tasks.
- Customer-oriented and strong sense of responsibility.
- Familiar with PC applications.
- Having IT knowledge and German are a plus.
- Experiences in an intercultural and multi-lingual context gained by way of internships and/or academic exchanges. Experiences in foreign countries are an asset.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Vietnamese.
- The internship requires university enrolment or the finalization of your degree no longer than six months ago upon commencement of the internship.
Apart from a monthly internship allowance, the successful candidate will enjoy good learning environment and professional and dynamic working conditions.Interested qualified candidates are invited to send the latest curriculum vitae, cover letter and copies of relevant certificates and references by email to firstname.lastname@example.org (for Hanoi office) and email@example.com (for Can Tho office) by 9th December 2022. Early applicants will be prioritized.
Note: Please state “Application for National Intern - MCRP” in the subject line or on the envelope. Short-listed candidates will be contacted within 4 weeks after the deadline. Telephone contact is not encouraged.
GIZ – YOUR PARTNER FOR A BETTER FUTUREKênh kiến thức kỹ năng, phát triển bản thân, hướng nghiệp, blog nhân sự
Senior Communication Officer
15/02/2023World Share Corporation Korea
10/02/2023Save Vietnam\'s Wildlife
06/02/2023Asia Society for Social Improvement and Sustainable Transformation (ASSIST)