As a federal enterprise, the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its objectives in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development. We work in a variety of fields and support our cooperation partners in designing strategies and meeting their policy goals. GIZ Viet Nam is currently engaged in three priority areas: 1) Vocational training; 2) Environmental policy and sustainable natural resource use; 3) Energy. For further information please visit our website: http://www.giz.de/viet-nam.
The Mekong Delta Climate Resilience Programme (MCRP) (2019-2021) is the development program that is funded by the governments of Viet Nam and Germany and implemented by the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ). Its objective is to support the Vietnamese authorities on their path for a sustainable development of the Mekong Delta through the climate-resilient management of natural resources along the coast. MCRP will focus on three working areas:
(1) Governance support for national level and 13 Mekong Delta provinces: Support the establishment of an institutional framework for regional coordination in the Mekong Delta
(2) Investment policy for national level and 13 Mekong Delta provinces: Support the improvement of investment planning and coordination for a climate-resilient and gender-sensitive land and water use management incl. coastal protection for the Mekong Delta
(3) Technology and Solutions for seven coastal provinces and An Giang province of the Mekong Delta to intensify the use of innovative and climate-adapted technologies and solutions.
MCRP has a comprehensive workplan focused on three key areas: land-use and agriculture, water and regional coordination in the Mekong Delta. To effectively carry out activities for regional coordination and agriculture additional human resources are required.
The Program is offering two internship opportunities with details below
2 National Interns (Administrative)
One national intern based in Hanoi (Coco Building 14 Thuy Khue, Hanoi)
One national intern based in Can Tho (Can Tho University, Can Tho city)
Duration: 6 months
The Administrative Interns will learn & practice by assisting the project staff in different activities in terms of administration:
- Support reception function for GIZ-MCRP Office in Hanoi/ Office in Can Tho
- Assist operation function for telephone network to ensure the smooth operation of the office: answers, reviews, forwards and/or takes calls
- Support to set up meetings in GIZ-MCRP Office in Hanoi/ Office in Can Tho
- Assist to manage incoming and outgoing correspondences (post, fax, mails)
- Photocopies and scans documents as needed
- Support for project teams in logistic services (workshops, meetings, etc.)
- Support for sustainable green daily operation of offices
- Assist in translating short documents and filing document.
- Performs other activities as assigned.
- Vietnamese nationality
- Currently undertaking postgraduate/bachelor studies in business administration, social science or related areas.
- Independent and well-organized with good communication skills
- Able to work under pressure and handle multi-tasks
- Customer-oriented and strong sense of responsibility
- Familiar with PC applications
- Having IT knowledge and German are a plus
- Experiences in an intercultural and multi-lingual context gained by way of internships and/or academic exchanges. Experiences in foreign countries are an asset.
- Good command of spoken and written English
- The internship requires university enrolment or the finalization of your degree no longer than six months ago upon commencement of the internship.
Apart from a monthly allowance, successful candidates will enjoy professional and dynamic working conditions and good policies of training.
Interested qualified candidates are invited to send the latest curriculum vitae, cover letter, copies of relevant certificates and references by email to email@example.com (for internship at Hanoi Office) or firstname.lastname@example.org (for internship at Can Tho Office) before 16 May 2022.
The internship is expected to start from 1 June 2022 and lasting for 6 months.
Note: Please state “Application for the Internship – MCRP in Hanoi/Can Tho” in the subject line. Only short- listed candidates will be contacted after the deadline. Telephone contact is not encouraged.
GIZ – YOUR PARTNER FOR A BETTER FUTURE
20/05/2022Save the Children
23/05/2022HelpAge International tại Việt Nam
24/05/2022Save the Children
25/05/2022Save the Children
20/05/2022Save the Children
25/05/2022Trung tâm Nghiên cứu Môi trường và Cộng đồng
23/05/2022The VinaCapital Foundation (VCF)
15/06/2022Embassy of Denmark in Vietnam
20/05/2022The Alliance of Bioversity International and CIAT
31/05/2022Oxfam in Vietnam