About GIZAs a federal enterprise, the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its objectives in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development. We work in a variety of fields and support our cooperation partners in designing strategies and meeting their policy goals. GIZ Viet Nam is currently engaged in three priority areas: 1) Vocational training; 2) Environmental policy and sustainable natural resource use; 3) Energy. Gender equality is one of the key values of our company and of the work we do. Fostering gender equality in our project operation and our internal equal opportunity provisions are two strategic pillars of our corporate identity and policy. For further information please visit our website: www.giz.de/viet-nam.
About MCRPThe Mekong Delta Climate Resilience Programme (MCRP) (2019-2025) is the development program that is funded by the governments of Viet Nam and Germany and implemented by the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ). Its objective is to support the Vietnamese authorities on their path for a sustainable development of the Mekong Delta through the climate-resilient management of natural resources along the coast. MCRP is divided into four fields of activity:
(1) Establish an institutional framework to facilitate regional coordination of climate-resilient development in the Mekong Delta;
(2) Improve investment planning at regional level for the climate-resilient and gender-sensitive management of water resources in urban and rural areas;
(3) Apply innovative technologies and interventions to combat coastal and riverbank erosion, thus rendering rural infrastructure and ecosystems more climate-resilient;
(4) Roll out climate-smart and water-sensitive urban infrastructure. MCRP has a comprehensive workplan focused on three key areas: land-use and agriculture, water and regional coordination in the Mekong Delta. To effectively carry out activities for regional coordination and agriculture additional human resources are required.
Job detailsDuty station:
01) MCRP Office at 14 Thuy Khue Street, Tay Ho District, Hanoi
02) MCRP Office at Can Tho University, 3/2 Street, Ninh Kieu District, Can ThoDuration: 6 months, starting as soon as possible
ResponsibilitiesThe Administrative Interns will learn & practice by assisting the project staff in different activities in terms of administration:
- Support reception function for GIZ-MCRP Offices in Hanoi and Can Tho.
- Assist operation function for telephone network to ensure the smooth operation of the office: answers, reviews, forwards and/or takes calls.
- Support to prepare logistics and documents for events in the office and at site.
- Assist to manage incoming and outgoing correspondences (post, fax, mails).
- Photocopies and scans documents as needed.
- Support for project teams in logistic services (workshops, meetings, etc.).
- Support for sustainable green daily operation of offices.
- Assist in translating short documents and filing document.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Vietnamese nationality.
- Currently undertaking postgraduate/bachelor studies in business administration, social science or related areas.
- Independent and well-organized with good communication skills.
- Able to work under pressure and handle multi-tasks.
- Customer-oriented and strong sense of responsibility.
- Familiar with PC applications.
- Having IT knowledge and German are a plus.
- Experiences in an intercultural and multi-lingual context gained by way of internships and/or academic exchanges. Experiences in foreign countries are an asset.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Vietnamese.
- The internship requires university enrolment or the finalization of your degree no longer than six months ago upon commencement of the internship.
Interested candidates are invited to send the latest curriculum vitae, cover letter and copies of relevant certificates and references by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org for the internship in Hanoi and to: email@example.com for the internship in Can Tho not later than 21 st May 2023.Note: Please state “Application for the Internship – MCRP Hanoi or MCRP Can Tho” in the subject line. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted after the deadline. Telephone contact is not encouraged.
Please visit our page at https://www.giz.de/en/worldwide/109163.html for more internship and job opportunities.Kênh kiến thức kỹ năng, phát triển bản thân, hướng nghiệp, blog nhân sự
Việc làm tại các tổ chức phi chính phủ - NGO Recruitment
- Website: https://ngorecruitment.org/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ngorecruitment_vn
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ngorecruitment
- Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/VieclamPhichinhphu
- Youtube: http://bit.ly/Youtube_NGORecruitment
Monitoring Young Professional (USAID Learns)Social Impact/USAID Learns
Social Scientist cum Community Engagement Coordinator (OUCRU)OUCRU
Admin Intern (GIZ)GIZ
National Intern (GIZ)GIZ
Learning, Communications, and Business Development Officer - HIV, TB, and Viral Hepatitis (PATH)PATH
Human Resources and Operations Officer (AOP)Action on Poverty (AOP)
Project Admin and Finance Assistant (IOM)IOM
Project Officer - Public-Private Mix (FIT)FIT
Shipment Clerk (US Embassy Hanoi)US Embassy Hanoi
Vietnam Stray Animal Care Programmes Officer (FOUR PAWS)FOUR PAWS
All year round
Nhân viên Kỹ thuật - IT (FOUR PAWS)Four Paws Viet
Trade Manager, Technology, EO (British Embassy)British Embassy
Supervisory Administrative Assistant (OBO) (US Embassy Hanoi)US Embassy Hanoi