Reference number: TOR-VNM-2021-001 (Please refer to this number in the application)
Assignment title: National Junior Programme Consultant
Purpose: To provide technical support on coordination and programme activities
Location: Home-based with technical meetings in Hanoi, Viet Nam.
Contract duration: 5 March 2021 – 31 December 2021 (max 16 working days per month)
Contract supervision: UN Women Programme Specialist
UN Women Viet Nam Country Office
UN Women is looking for a junior national consultant who will work closely with UN Women Programme Specialist to support the coordination and programme activities in the approved 2021 AWP of the Viet Nam UN Women Country Office.
Scope of Work and Expected Tasks
Scope of Work: The national consultant will directly support the implementation of the annual work plan of the UN Gender Theme Group and the programme activities under the following programmes:
Integrated financing framework for the implementation of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs),
Gender and HIV, the empowerment of ethnic minority women through gender-responsive policies and
programme and the technical support for the implementation of the National Strategy on Gender Equality (for the period 2021-2030) and support the development of the CEDAW shadow report developed by CSO networks in Viet Nam.
Expected Tasks: Under the supervision of UN Women Programme Specialist, the junior national
programme consultant will conduct the following tasks
- Support the quarterly meetings of the Gender Theme Group
- Support the organizations of the UN activities on the occasion of the 2021 International Women’s Day, including the UN-Government activities
- Support the internal coordination for the UNCT SWAP Gender Scorecard
- Provide technical inputs for the programme documents and programme deliverables, including the liaison with the government responsible partners and selected CSO to develop and finalize the partner agreement
- Support the field work for the organization of the activities, including the preparation of the minutes and review the project deliverables in English.
- Participate into the monitoring programme meeting and prepare the monitoring programme minutes
- Provide admin support for the organization of the programme activities.
For more information, please refer to TOR numbered TOR-VNM-2021-001 is attached.
Interested candidates are requested to send their application to UN Women Vietnam via email@example.com.
Deadline for Application: 24 Jan 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
04/02/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam
29/01/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam
29/01/2021LIN Center for Community Development
28/01/2021Làng Trẻ Em SOS
29/01/2021Làng Trẻ Em SOS
05/02/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam
29/01/2021Save Vietnam's Wildlife (SVW)
08/02/2021Save the Children