(Open to national candidates)
|Position Title:||National Migration Health Consultant|
|Duty Station:||Ha Noi, Viet Nam|
|Type of Appointment:||Consultancy Contract|
|Estimated Start Date:||As soon as possible|
|Closing Date:||31 March 2023|
|Reference code:||VN2023/HN/009 (C)|
Under the overall supervision of the Chief of Mission (COM), and Head of Programme Unit, Migration Health Project Development and Implementation Officer and the direct supervision of the Migration Health National Project Officer, the successful candidate will have the following duties and responsibilities:
- Develop meeting minutes, periodic reports on project delivery, including quarterly, interim, and final reports to donors in coordination with the Migration Health National Project Officer.
- Support the Migration Health National Project Officer in implementing migration health project activities and monitoring the financial, administrative, and technical aspects of the migration health project in line with IOM policies and donor requirements.
- Support the migration health project team in drafting project proposals on migration health.
- Assist the migration health project team in translation documents from Vietnamese to English and vice versa.
- Support logistics and organization of events, meetings and workshops when needed.
- Undertake duty travel as required.
- Perform such other duties as may be assigned.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Vietnamese national
- Master’s degree with two-year experience in public health
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment and respect diversity.
- Working experience or knowledge in migration issues for non?governmental organizations, international governmental organizations, or government institutions is a strong asset.
- Proven written, interpersonal, and analytical skills in both English and Vietnamese.
- Proven ability to produce quality work to meet deadlines
- Teamwork oriented but with a capacity to work independently
- Good communication skills
- Computer literacy
- Fluency in English and Vietnamese
How to apply:
Completed applications, including cover letter, CV and copies of diplomas and certificates may be delivered to the IOM Mission Office in Hanoi at 304 Kim Ma, Ba Dinh District, Ha Noi or submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org referring to this Consultancy Notice’s Position Title.
Applications are non-returnable and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Female consultants are encouraged to bid for this required service. Preference will be given to equally technically qualified female consultants.Kênh kiến thức kỹ năng, phát triển bản thân, hướng nghiệp, blog nhân sự
Việc làm tại các tổ chức phi chính phủ - NGO Recruitment
- Website: https://ngorecruitment.org/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ngorecruitment_vn
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ngorecruitment
- Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/VieclamPhichinhphu
- Youtube: http://bit.ly/Youtube_NGORecruitment
Shipment Clerk (US Embassy Hanoi)US Embassy Hanoi
Vietnam Stray Animal Care Programmes Officer (FOUR PAWS)FOUR PAWS
All year round
Nhân viên Kỹ thuật - IT (FOUR PAWS)Four Paws Viet
Trade Manager, Technology, EO (British Embassy)British Embassy
Supervisory Administrative Assistant (OBO) (US Embassy Hanoi)US Embassy Hanoi
Administrative Clerk (OBO) (US Embassy Hanoi)US Embassy Hanoi
Thực tập sinh Sáng tạo Nội dung (WildAct)WildAct
Thực tập sinh Thiết kế (WildAct)WildAct
Finance Intern (CRS)Catholic Relief Services (CRS)
SDGs Intern (MSD)MSD
Micro Finance Senior Internal Control Officer (MFU - WVV)World Vision Vietnam
Associate/Senior Associate (IIX)IIX
Community Officer/Accountant (Live&Learn)Live&Learn
Programme Associate (UN Women)UN Women
Nhân viên dự án (World Share)TỔ CHỨC WORLD SHARE CORPORATION
Temporary full-time assistant (FIT)Flanders Investment & Trade (FIT)