- Pro-actively participate in discussions and negotiations with the private sector, public sector, and civil society partners on the topic of corporate responsibility and modern slavery in international supply chains, including human trafficking and exploitation.
- Pro-actively plan and organize formation of partnerships with both the public and private sector, designed to support the goals of the CREST project and mission.
- Participate in relevant private sector working groups on corporate social responsibility and irregular migration.
- Provide effective project implementation coordination in accordance with the approved Project Documents and Budget and in close coordination with all stakeholders.
- Draft project reports for donors, as well as aspects of interim and final reports, in coordination with the Project Manager.
- Map the landscape of potential and relevant private sector, public sector, and civil society partners to strengthen the capacity of stakeholders to address the risks of labour exploitation including forced labour and human trafficking in supply chains.
- Monitor progress of CREST projects and activities by preparing and verifying work plans, progress reports, annual and financial reports, and other data for clarity consistency.
- Assemble and process data required for planning and negotiation of project activities, considering different approaches and alternative methods for project design, management, problem identification and problem resolution.
- Initiate the design of relevant research activities on the intersection of migration, environment and climate change.
- Develop communications and promotional products and materials, in line with the communications strategy of the CREST project, and in alignment with IOM global communication strategies and materials.
- Design and conduct relevant training courses in the area of corporate responsibility and modern slavery.
- Assess training programs’ effectiveness, success, and periodically report on them. Conduct pre- and post-training surveys and document lessons learned for enhancing the quality of training programs.
- Prepare training work plans including logistics and budget. Support the programme teams in managing the training costs and project budget lines and tailor the training programs as necessary.
- Provide technical and backstopping support to various teams in the mission.
- Perform such other duties as may be assigned.
- Master’s degree from an accredited academic institution in social sciences or other relevant disciplines; or University degree with minimum two years of relevant professional experience;
- Significant experience liaising with - and proven network in - the private sector, governmental and diplomatic authorities, as well as with international institutions;
- Experience in developing and implementing programs related to labour migration, international labour recruitment and corporate sustainability and compliance programs;
- Demonstrated experience in program development, implementation, analysis and evaluation, including budget planning and monitoring;
- Experience in facilitation and training of large groups, diverse groups, and groups of senior-level executives as well as experience with innovative training, facilitation approaches and training designer;
- Strong coordination, negotiation, mobilizing and facilitation skills;
- Pro-active mind-set. Good verbal and written communication skills in English and Malay Language is essential;
- Must be proficient with MS Office.
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent, or higher, in social science, political science, human rights, migration, international law, etc. with at least three years of relevant professional experience.
- Knowledge of Counter-Trafficking, Gender Based Violence and Migration would be an asset.
- Inclusion and respect for diversity: respects and promotes individual and cultural differences; encourages diversity and inclusion wherever possible.
- Integrity and transparency: maintains high ethical standards and acts in a manner consistent with organizational principles/rules and standards of conduct.
- Professionalism: demonstrates ability to work in a composed, competent and committed manner and exercises careful judgment in meeting day-to-day challenges.
- Teamwork: develops and promotes effective collaboration within and across units to achieve shared goals and optimize results.
- Delivering results: produces and delivers quality results in a service-oriented and timely manner; is action oriented and committed to achieving agreed outcomes.
- Managing and sharing knowledge: continuously seeks to learn, share knowledge and innovate.
- Accountability: takes ownership for achieving the Organization’s priorities and assumes responsibility for own action and delegated work.
- Communication: encourages and contributes to clear and open communication; explains complex matters in an informative, inspiring and motivational way.
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
All year roundUSAID