No deadline (However the Commencement date of the project will be on 03 June 2021)Location: Laos
DAI is a global development company with corporate offices in the United States, the United Kingdom, EU, Nigeria, Pakistan, and Palestine and project operations worldwide. We tackle fundamental social and economic development problems caused by inefficient markets, ineffective governance, and instability. DAI works on the frontlines of global development. Transforming ideas into action—action into impact. We are committed to shaping a more livable world.
Project title: Technical Assistance to the Lao PDR National Nutrition Strategy and Plan of Action (NPAN)
Qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration; Education; Economics/Finance, Social sciences or equivalent relevant, directly related discipline;
- Proficiency in English (minimum C1 level) and
- Fluency in oral and written Lao language would be an asset.
General professional experience:
- At least 3 years working experience in project cycle management (PCM) and coordination.
- At least 3 years working experience in organising events; meetings; consultation and workshops.
Specific professional experience:
- At least 3 years working experience in the nutrition related sector/system in Lao PDR.
For more information and application details, click HERE
24/10/2021Preferred by Nature,
30/10/2021Mekong River Commission (MRC)
29/10/2021Mekong River Commission (MRC)
Consultant for Data Analysis for the project “Strengthening access to online skills training for young workers in Viet NamIOM
22/10/2021Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom (FNF)
24/10/2021Save Vietnam's WIldlife
All year roundMCNV
25/10/2021Faro Recruitment Vietnam
12/12/2021Faro Recruitment Vietnam
Consultancy to Study the Feasibility and Create a “Turnkey” Bakery Business Concept for Young EntrepreneursIECD